ADVERTISEMENT

swearinger Twitter says.

section907

Sep 16, 2000
DJ Swearinger
@JungleBoi_Swagg
· Jan 12
Just caught up w/ coach T Gray, who Coach Me In Washington! He’s smart & a great db coach! He will have our (SC) db’s back to where we want them!! I got total confidence in that. I had 9 picks in 2 years under gray. He coaches the game from the neck up!!! #GC

Favorite Gamecock ever.

DJ-Swearinger-Hit-on-Andre-Ellington.gif

Hearing Todd's "Who cares?! Who cares?!" makes me laugh every time!! This my favorite all-time series of plays!

Yep! On the Ellington tackle, I also love the "like he just couldn't help himself."

Seriously, bring DJ back for a 2-day tackling/playing with confidence camp.

Reactions: EgotisticalGamecock
What’s stands out the most. As good and hard hitting DJ was/is. For him to acknowledge the game is played from the head up is big time. I like the confidence past players has in the coaches.

Go Gamecocks.
He could never have been at the right place, right time as often as he was without being a smart player. It's almost spooky how he knew where the ball would be and often got there first.

He could never have been at the right place, right time as often as he was without being a smart player. It's almost spooky how he knew where the ball would be and often got there first.
People are always surprised at this because he talks country as hell, but dude scored like an engineer on the wonderlic.

Can DJ send some of his swag back? Gracious.

And nobody could hit like DJ.
An no one could stand over Andre Ellington and tell him how he ain’t shit. Talked that shit and backed it ALL THE WAY UP. These guys now start chirping even when we’re getting rammed in the backside and it’s embarrassing. Wasn’t it DJ that had that diving puck against Miss St to seal the game for us? Gahhh those were the days! DJ, Gilmore, Holloman, Clooney, Dev Taylor, THE GOON SQUAD WITH MELVIN INGRAM!! I still have a pic of Melvin with his Carolina hat, the brim bent upward and “goon squad” written in marker. I loved watching those Defenses.

Nice to see his endorsement of Coach Gray!!!! Good sign!!!

Looks like Beamer made great hires at WR and DB, 2 areas we badly need a lot of fast player development.

If Beamer and Coach Gray (both Swearinger endorsements) pan out, we need to put him in charge of hiring. We alsoooooooo need Swearinger level players though!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT