ADVERTISEMENT

Swearinger

Dj just absolutely detonated on charone peake on mnf. The Tater killer is still at it folks.
If I could somehow have 11 swearingers on the field id be a happy fan.
people dont realize how much talent we had on defense for about 12 years.
i think muschamp will restart the fire.

Dj just absolutely detonated on charone peake on mnf. The Tater killer is still at it folks.
If I could somehow have 11 swearingers on the field id be a happy fan.
I hope Charone is ok. He went to my high school. Great guy!
The hit by Swearinger was an incredible hit and he had a great interception. Andre Ellington ran well tonight. Good to see guys from USC and Clemson playing well on Monday night. It's good for our programs.
Swearinger is a beast!

Reactions: Brace1
Awesome hit, awesomer that many Tates are crying big ole tears over it too. Same as they did with DJ and Ellington in 2012. Funny thing is, I distinctly remember the Taters pounding our O guys (Ellis in '88 for one) over the years, but boy, they HATE that shoe, other foot thing.....

Reactions: UpstateGamecock2
I don't know if they showed it, but Honey Badger spiked the football after that hit. I don't know if he was that pumped up or if he was mad because he thought it was a fumble.

I don't know if they showed it, but Honey Badger spiked the football after that hit. I don't know if he was that pumped up or if he was mad because he thought it was a fumble.

Honey Badger don't give a $@@& and he's still mad Les had a brain fart, and gave the Taters a chance to win the Peach Bowl which arguably gave them the momentum to start this little run they've got going on. Thanks, Les. They should've fired him that night

Reactions: Judson1
I hope Charone is ok. He went to my high school. Great guy!
The hit by Swearinger was an incredible hit and he had a great interception. Andre Ellington ran well tonight. Good to see guys from USC and Clemson playing well on Monday night. It's good for our programs.
Swearinger is a beast!
Ellington had less than 30 yards rushing. I know he is a tater so that means he's the best 4 th string running back in the NFL, but come on man...

Honey Badger don't give a $@@& and he's still mad Les had a brain fart, and gave the Taters a chance to win the Peach Bowl which arguably gave them the momentum to start this little run they've got going on. Thanks, Les. They should've fired him that night

I had forgot about that. Didn't he pass the ball instead of running the clock out? It's an anomaly of biblical proportions how much good fortune the taters have had lately. Things that they as a team didn't affect one bit but those things helped them win. I'm still shaking my head.

That was a BRUTAL hit. Miss that guy.

It's been too long since we had someone that mean and nasty on the defensive side of the ball. Shoot, it's been too long since we had someone that mean and nasty on either side of the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT