ADVERTISEMENT

Sweep

Vandy will be tough next weekend and this team can’t afford to overlook furman, but they have to be playing with some much needed confidence now

The sweep keeps an outside chance at the NCAA alive, but we have a lot of work to do against a tough remaining schedule. Hopefully the team is more confident and more importantly, healthy, heading into the home stretch.

Reactions: danh011 and sadd66
He's going to get booed....a lot!

I hope those who attend will stay classy. Booing CCH will make SC look very ugly. No one has to clap or cheer, just remain silent or give the 2 finger barely audible golf clap. Booing will do nothing in the eyes of the college baseball world and maybe recruits along with their parents.

Nobody hated to see Chris Smelly leave, but when he came back as a member of the AL baseball team, we applauded him nicely, and received a bunch of compliments on the class the fans showed him.

I hope those who attend will stay classy. Booing CCH will make SC look very ugly. No one has to clap or cheer, just remain silent or give the 2 finger barely audible golf clap. Booing will do nothing in the eyes of the college baseball world and maybe recruits along with their parents.

Nobody hated to see Chris Smelly leave, but when he came back as a member of the AL baseball team, we applauded him nicely, and received a bunch of compliments on the class the fans showed him.
Smelly wasn't run off but I concur.

My dad used to refer to Smelley and Beecher as "Smelly and Stinky".

NIce! Enjoy the sweep and everything that comes with it.....Play our way into a regional and have the host of that regional shake in their boots!

Reactions: fire ant
Simply awesome! 30 runs in 3 games! Looks like we got some fire back. What a difference getting injured players back - Stokes, Hopkins, also Row and Campbell. Makes you wonder how different this season could have been if we had not lost those guys. Hopefully we can keep it up. What a great comeback today!

That was awesome! This kind of performance reminded me of the glory days. Hopefully our health and our confidence is where it needs to be to make run!

ADVERTISEMENT