ADVERTISEMENT

Talent or coaching or both.

t-zonie

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2002
Well sports fans, we have an NFL offensive line coach with a top notch offensive line and
and rushed for what, 75 yards???
We have 4 or five top shelf receivers and dropped how many balls???
We have a very good defensive line of scrimmage but we cannot tackle??
And, well, our corners can't run nor tackle nor cover. Other than that, it was a very long and hot
day at Willie B.
But hey, I've got the saying, WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR or Ray builds us a church on campus so we
can get 5 or 10 5 stars so sign.

Does anyone think any of this shall ever change??

Well sports fans, we have an NFL offensive line coach with a top notch offensive line and
And, well, our corners can't run nor tackle nor cover. Other than that, it was a very long and hot
day at Willie B.
But hey, I've got the saying, WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR or Ray builds us a church on campus so we

It’s both but we played well below our talent level on Saturday. No excuse for the crap that was on the field.

day at Willie B.

nice troll...congrats

I think it’s a little of both. Muschamp has stated several times that he needs to recruit more speed and uga definitely looked faster as well as bigger in the trenches.
Coaching wise, while I believe Muschamp is the right guy, I’m starting to worry that he hasn’t quite figured out how to prepare for the big ones. The empty backfield to begin the game yesterday, and having Bentley run to the sidelines after each play against clemson are head-scratchers in big games

Muschamp has got to learn how to win big games. Once he wins one he will hopefully learn what he's been doing wrong and become more successful when he gets in big games. I think he overthinks them instead of just coaching how he normally would any other game, but that's just me.

Reactions: Brace1
It's talent. It is always about talent. You could have let the coaching staff switch sidelines yesterday and the results would have been the same. And there lies the eternal problem. Can USC recruit at Georgia's level. History says no.

Reactions: racedawg
I'm telling the dummy that t-zonie's been here 16 years , he's not going to start trolling now , it's ridiculous to call him a troll

He posted an inflammatory topic during an intense moment, with hopes of inciting discourse. I did not call him a troll, just this post.

So now I am a dummy despite sharing the bosox as cocks as our teams?

Don't take it all so seriously, it's bad for your health.

day at Willie B.

Yes we played bad but UGA is quite possibly the best team in the country. As for our defensive line, we were forced to play freshmen like Stendige who as up against a veteran salty guard that outweighed him 50 lbs. Wait two more years and our youngins will more than hold their own against a deep and talented Georgia bunch. It wasn't coaching or talent but not enough talent and some which were pressed into service ready or not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT