ADVERTISEMENT

TAMU

vacock#

Oct 26, 1998
Jimbo’s Fisher’s first year. I don’t think we have ever beaten A&M. Will we beat them this year?

This is the first year other than 2014 we will be favored to win entering that game

It's also the same time as the fair so we might not have the crowd we need to be rowdy.

I've got us winning a close one, especially if healthy this time. They are comparably talented. I'm hoping we have a coaching advantage this year, in Jimbo's first year. Next year could be whale of a game, possibly one of the biggest of the season. I think we could both be well ranked in the polls by then.

Still pissed they chose to move us instead of letting the two newbies (Mizz and ATM) become permanent opponents.
Just always get the feeling we are the expendable ones.

UF is farther east.

Might wanna check your map again Rod. Columbia is at 81 Deg W and Gainsville is 82.3 Deg W
data=2o0DuzrgV6cLNWpRuxzdRN2qLg9CIfuIT3Q8cBjsuqw9679ouyWmaFsf1lkojj32swj9G17DvNxZ4Ewhyw1PkSneCs9wO8LXckYb1nadmGpN3kkWPspn961hWZFFPr-zrS6FPT7Qsf5Dz4JeoOFLBBJNz8enapT-T4nS9hCK6jHdv4Miqw,d-ipEGPjj-RcPMCC8raEVhP6r3WMYUlDIhDaUeg-HRjGrsewnq5sx1rKSzaE3TjqBMs6lv3YUBZL80ww8xnaubCRSpdfAblaSmvuCnG7a_9pesitUegiQczN7sMkkhqQtT0X3FmmP-hKPivSoX-rbv10s2mwyLtj09IBxO6YqktKAG3_xqFkJfbRY46-JEl1fHufxjs11NHD3nz3vSbgGxjR5wtNGpjXLCXzCdNr1jjzQfJjmVTpId3uRkFUMVOnn2hF3YvVgPWHA9Mf3UNuGxL3l3-xGPf7aAt_-WExaSp6fAJYXGRDK50gfVl7_513zea-SVFar43z04Dtgg29sO9-Z2aeWN1SSwNX

Should beat them this year. We are just as talented as they are. We are at home. They are in their first year in a new system.

Still pissed they chose to move us instead of letting the two newbies (Mizz and ATM) become permanent opponents.
Just always get the feeling we are the expendable ones.
Yeah, don't really understand that one. I'd like to think that at the time it was because we were riding high off of our consecutive 11 win seasons and they wanted a big match-up between 2 top schools. Unfortunately neither school has been what anyone would consider great after the two schools were made opponents. In hindsight, I'd much rather have kept Arkansas as our western permanent.

Might wanna check your map again Rod. Columbia is at 81 Deg W and Gainsville is 82.3 Deg W
data=2o0DuzrgV6cLNWpRuxzdRN2qLg9CIfuIT3Q8cBjsuqw9679ouyWmaFsf1lkojj32swj9G17DvNxZ4Ewhyw1PkSneCs9wO8LXckYb1nadmGpN3kkWPspn961hWZFFPr-zrS6FPT7Qsf5Dz4JeoOFLBBJNz8enapT-T4nS9hCK6jHdv4Miqw,d-ipEGPjj-RcPMCC8raEVhP6r3WMYUlDIhDaUeg-HRjGrsewnq5sx1rKSzaE3TjqBMs6lv3YUBZL80ww8xnaubCRSpdfAblaSmvuCnG7a_9pesitUegiQczN7sMkkhqQtT0X3FmmP-hKPivSoX-rbv10s2mwyLtj09IBxO6YqktKAG3_xqFkJfbRY46-JEl1fHufxjs11NHD3nz3vSbgGxjR5wtNGpjXLCXzCdNr1jjzQfJjmVTpId3uRkFUMVOnn2hF3YvVgPWHA9Mf3UNuGxL3l3-xGPf7aAt_-WExaSp6fAJYXGRDK50gfVl7_513zea-SVFar43z04Dtgg29sO9-Z2aeWN1SSwNX

screw gainsville, it truly is surrounded by swamp and close to nothing important, I couldn't care less where it is or if anyone else knows where, at least they have a ruth chris in the hilton when I have to go there for work once a year, good friend and great client so he and his wife are the bright spot of that journey for me.

On my last trip I put USC beat UF stickers on their blue florida rocking chairs in their airport, and a few other establishments......

Reactions: vacock#
Jimbo’s Fisher’s first year. I don’t think we have ever beaten A&M. Will we beat them this year?
Hope so. Still have nightmares about 2014.

This is the first year other than 2014 we will be favored to win entering that game
Not certain we'll be favored at gametime.

I've got us winning a close one, especially if healthy this time. They are comparably talented. I'm hoping we have a coaching advantage this year, in Jimbo's first year. Next year could be whale of a game, possibly one of the biggest of the season. I think we could both be well ranked in the polls by then.
FTR, Boom is 1-3 against Jimbo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT