ADVERTISEMENT

Tanner quietly increased basketball tickets $100

Uncreation

Jan 3, 2006
Used to always be (and I mean forever and a day) full scholarship and above got parking passes for basketball.

Now they charge $100.

The snuck that on when I was paying my dues.

I thought that was pretty shitty honestly.

They certainly should have let us know, but what's worst Womens parking for everybody was free, now $100. Where do you get to park for the $100? Does a Garnet Spur and Century club member get the same parking pass? What about 1900 points vs 110? Where does Handicap fit? What used to be free in fairgrounds now cost $400, as long as we pay they will charge.

Reactions: BigRooster46
The charge is basically what you would pay if you paid $5.00 to park per game in any of the lots behind the donor lot. And if you read the release you would realize this.

Nothing new , just a few $$ more. Then again this is something I mentioned the other day when talking to the dept regarding parking and the lack of being able to exit the area the same way twice. Last season be it the schools law enforcement or the City of Columbia's department , each game resulted in another way out of the schools parking lots.

There are many more issues than just parking..Concessions as well as the running of the concession stands are the absolute worst in the SEC which I received a reply from the individual that pretty much agreed with me.

The CLA needs an overhaul for sure , banners are crooked and have been since the beginning of last season. The overall appearance of the place is not good , as in not a well kept up or maintained facility especially when one is very familiar with other conference facilities.

Then again this is South Carolina hoops and not football , so how many outside of a few really give a flip.

This could go on and on and will if anyone wants to discuss the issues.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT