ADVERTISEMENT

Tanner should be fired and the board removed NOW!!!!

That's a very good point. My guess is the University moved forward and made the money available for Bobo and the other staff raises he wanted before Muschamp signed. Maybe Muschamp had every intention of signing the contract but never did.

The more cynical answer is that after University made the changes it agreed to Muschamp just refused to sign. Maybe he was advised not to sign.

We may never know.

I miss Hyman but I’d settle for King Dixon now.

If any of us made this mistake, our butts would be out the door and would have to repay the company in some cases...

Henry McMasters needs to act now as honorary USC Board Member and fire all board members and ask for Tanner to resign...

I can see Gamecock members will be paying this mistake for years to come...

An agreed-upon revision to former South Carolina football coach Will Muschamp’s contract that was never signed by the parties would have saved the university $2 million in buyout money when it fired him.

The failure to complete the contract amendment, which was approved by USC’s board of trustees in December of 2019, means Muschamp’s buyout obligation from the school remains at a bit more than $15.5 million, instead of slightly more than $13.4 million.

At the time of the amendment’s passage, the change was publicized as a move to allow Muschamp to redirect money to help retain a key assistant coach. It also removed Muschamp’s annual raises and therefore lowered the university’s burden should it fire him.

Read more here: https://www.thestate.com/sports/col...cid=DM340674&ac_bid=-1194257174#storylink=cpy

https://www.thestate.com/sports/col...16205.html?ac_cid=DM340674&ac_bid=-1194257174
What is the procedure for removing the BOT?

Reactions: Goose cock
I dont know if this film has been posted yet, but it had me furious at the board. Yes, they should all be fired.

Last edited:
That's a very good point. My guess is the University moved forward and made the money available for Bobo and the other staff raises he wanted before Muschamp signed. Maybe Muschamp had every intention of signing the contract but never did.

The more cynical answer is that after University made the changes it agreed to Muschamp just refused to sign. Maybe he was advised not to sign.

We may never know.

Yes, but that is my point. It was a mistake for the AD to move forward with the $ for assistants until Muschamp signed the agreement. Seems basic business 101 to me.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT