ADVERTISEMENT

Tanner with Finebaum at 3:30 EST

Hey superflyby, I like your quote: "You can sway a thousand men appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic."

Kind of reminds me of:
"It would be easier to subjugate the entire universe through force of arms than to subjugate the minds of a single village." --Voltaire

Both 100% truth!

Now he will ask some tough questions....

Reactions: superflyby
Hey superflyby, I like your quote: "You can sway a thousand men appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic."

Kind of reminds me of:
"It would be easier to subjugate the entire universe through force of arms than to subjugate the minds of a single village." --Voltaire

Both 100% truth!
You realize the the first quote is from a science fiction writer. Right?

Yes. I'm sure you realize that science fiction contains much truth. And that anyone can make a good observation about life. Right?
I am not even sure why that was relevant.....I meant to go back and give credit because where I read the statement there was no credit given as to who said it or where it came from. It was just a truthful passage....I agree....I have heard some of the greatest sayings out of the mouth of children....but science fiction works.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT