ADVERTISEMENT

Tarheels tonight

All my fault guys. I turned over to the game T8, runner on 1st and no outs. I just turned it off so hopefully the bleeding will now stop.

Here's hoping we can hold them to under 10 runs (not looking good right now.)

Watching our pitching I’m amazed we have won even 1 game!
This sucks, but you have to admit; we were not great pitching last year and lost most of what decent pitching we did have to graduation/draft. When last season ended, we knew that pitching this year would be an issue. Doesn't make it any easier to watch, but......

Last edited:
Why didn't Cortes tag up on the long fly to center? He would have scored on the wild pitch if he had been at third.

You should never make the first or third out of the inning at third base. It was questionable if he could have made it, so he made the right decision given the situation.

Now, if he had had the benefit of a crystal ball knowing a wild pitch was coming, then he should have tried.

Had a long day at work so I bowed out early but I thought Chapman was mowing them down thru 5. Guess it didn't last.

You should never make the first or third out of the inning at third base. It was questionable if he could have made it, so he made the right decision given the situation.

Now, if he had had the benefit of a crystal ball knowing a wild pitch was coming, then he should have tried.

Valid point. My contention is with Carolina's struggles to score, an additional 90 feet is important. Of course, it didn't matter in the long run. Seemed big until the eighth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT