ADVERTISEMENT

Taters claim they will lock up Xavier Thomas this weekend

I suspect it's BS...But the tater that told me this is connected to their inside info...They seem fairly certain that XT will commit at their Spring game
We will not land XT.......he grew up a USC fan, his family is a USC fans, the blood runs garnet...............the reason "your tater friend" said what he said was because supposedly Tony Morrell just recently CB'd XT to clemson............why? no clue, but as you would expect theories are out there.

it's all trolling on TM's and/or XT's part.......he's 100% gamecock.

I suspect it's BS...But the tater that told me this is connected to their inside info...They seem fairly certain that XT will commit at their Spring game
He is coming to USC, as long as we dont have a really bad season. 5-7 or worse. Clemson so called insiders are never right. I still remember a clemson booster telling me that danny ford was going to be the DC for tommy bowden. True story.

Reactions: Da Swami
What I'm hearing is not good for the Gamecocks. This is not just coming from TOS. Heard from someone close to staff that quote unquote... "communication with Carolina has slowed drastically."

Reactions: patnaude
Who cares if he does commit this weekend. My take on xt is that he enjoys his recruiting a little too much. I know they all do to some extent but he seems to continue to play up his recruiting on a daily basis. Given that there are, according to him, only two schools that are going to get his services he continues to enjoy this back and forth in this state while he is 1k miles away in a another state.

Point is it will not be over with him until February, if then. He loves all this too much. Do I want him here?? Yes, he could change our program in a Spiller kind of way.

Reactions: Scuba_do
Y'all don't sell Clem short. They're quite adept at a tried & true method of luring top recruits to play there.

cash-money-animated-gif-16.gif

He is coming to USC, as long as we dont have a really bad season. 5-7 or worse. Clemson so called insiders are never right. I still remember a clemson booster telling me that danny ford was going to be the DC for tommy bowden. True story.
Yep, most of the hoopla is coming from SC sites now. Sucks.

He's going to Clemson. They're saying he's trolling SC. He's already unfollowed our coaches on twitter.

Reactions: Da Swami
This is the same XT who was tweeting how thrilled he was about the basketball teams right? A week ago? Hmm.

Reactions: lostcock
He has in fact unfollowed TRob and Muschamp on twitter. He still follows a lot of the players, but not coaches. Follows the Clemson coaches and some coaches from other schools.

I know twitter following sounds dumb, but it seems to be pretty important to this kid. Don't know why he'd take the time to unfollow our coaches other than to make a point

He has in fact unfollowed TRob and Muschamp on twitter. He still follows a lot of the players, but not coaches. Follows the Clemson coaches and some coaches from other schools.

I know twitter following sounds dumb, but it seems to be pretty important to this kid. Don't know why he'd take the time to unfollow our coaches other than to make a point
Id say it's a very big deal. Seems as tho Clemson has paid more than we could..

I doubt this is the case. XT seems to enjoy the recruiting game (and there's nothing wrong with that). He can't make official visits to other schools if he commits to Clemson, and I just can't see that happening with the Fall football season coming up.

I agree that he's likely USC bound unless something has changed. Clemson would have NO chance if he'd remained in Florence. With him at IMG with two Clemson commits in his ear, I'd say Clemson has a chance, just not a very good one.

I think he's going to be a stud where ever he goes. I know that Venables is selling him petty hard on being one of the 4 horsemen of the Appox. If he signs with Clemson and Kelly does as well, he could be part of a Clemson DL that has 4 5-star guys starting. Wilkins, Dexter, XT, and Kelly... That would be a filthy group. How the hell would you block that?

I doubt this is the case. XT seems to enjoy the recruiting game (and there's nothing wrong with that). He can't make official visits to other schools if he commits to Clemson, and I just can't see that happening with the Fall football season coming up.

I agree that he's likely USC bound unless something has changed. Clemson would have NO chance if he'd remained in Florence. With him at IMG with two Clemson commits in his ear, I'd say Clemson has a chance, just not a very good one.

I think he's going to be a stud where ever he goes. I know that Venables is selling him petty hard on being one of the 4 horsemen of the Appox. If he signs with Clemson and Kelly does as well, he could be part of a Clemson DL that has 4 5-star guys starting. Wilkins, Dexter, XT, and Kelly... That would be a filthy group. How the hell would you block that?
Oh somebody would figure it out. No one is successful all the time.

Obviously he is extremely immature and quite a drama queen. Loves and Needs attention constantly. Reminds me of a lot of Nkemdiche.

Reactions: IrmoRed

Wilkins is 21 and a projected top 20 pick. He gone after the upcoming season.

it's not clemson insiders causing the hoopla..............it's yours.

i agree with you however he's going to USC.

http://www.tigernet.com/servlet/Jiv...725-182209/Screenshot_2017-04-07-07-59-16.png
What he says is true. It is not Clemson people who saying XT will commit to Clemson this weekend. It is some of your own people. The guys at TI have made it very clear that they have no inside info on this. I don't know where the kid is going, but I doubt he commits anywhere this weekend.

Reactions: lowcountrytiger
They were saying that XT was going to commit to clemson on their junior day, but that didn't happen. Someone is getting trolled to the max but I'm not sure who.

Reactions: lowcountrytiger
Taters are like the snowflake media peeps. They create their own news stories then site their own sources as breaking news. The kids on his official visit for the spring game. It's their time to roll out then red carpet. Everything else is just hype. And taters are good at social media hype. I expect he will get tired of laser tag and putt putt pretty quick. All kids do.

Go gamecocks.

Taters are like the snowflake media peeps. They create their own news stories then site their own sources as breaking news. The kids on his official visit for the spring game. It's their time to roll out then red carpet. Everything else is just hype. And taters are good at social media hype. I expect he will get tired of laser tag and putt putt pretty quick. All kids do.

Go gamecocks.
I wish this was right but from what I've seen it's TBS and other that have stayed this drastic change.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT