ADVERTISEMENT

Taters get so butt hurt, usc women final 4, clempson should shut down prog.

1987cgamecock

Feb 5, 2015
They post on taternet how women's basketball doesn't matter and who cares. They know damn good and well if they had any team in the top 5 they would be all about it. It could be pasture turd distance throwing and they would be alll about it if they were a contender. Sad little bunch. Just cannot deal with it.

This post was edited on 3/29 5:58 PM by 1987cgamecock

This post was edited on 3/29 6:16 PM by 1987cgamecock

I am sure the women athletes on Clemson's campus and potential recruits appreciate knowing how Clemson fans feel about them.

Classy bunch up there.

Originally posted by 1987cgamecock:

They post on taternet how women's basketball doesn't matter and who cares.

Re: As someone pointed out just a month ago...Clemson is a..

one trick pony...they have to pour every ounce of gold into keeping their football program alive in the middle of the ACC.....

Their other sports are falling so far behind as a consequence.....

And SC winning of Nat Champs trophies and Final Fours only bleeds over to other programs......

Funniest....the Baseball NCs absolute killed those taters...it mocked their funny Omaha on the caps....bahahhahahahahahaaaa

You know, our girls have six times as many wins against ACC teams this season as Clemson does!

1-16 vs 6-0

I do like their coach though, actually want her to be successful.

I really don't think the Clemson folks give a rip about girls basketball. Now they would jump on the bandwagon like the folks at Carolina have if they started winning. Any time a team wins fans jump on that particular sport. I won't even watch a woman's game. Akin to watching the under 30 league at the local church. Only so many pump fakes and seeing the ensuing layup hit the bottom of the rim I can take. Focus only what matters. Football and men's basketball. Everything else is a sideshow.

If you actually graduate from your fav school, everything matters.

Like i said. I am sure the women athletes on Clemson's campus appreciate knowing
Where they stand with Clemson fans.

And no one respects your football and men's basketball programs either, so Clemmers has nothing to get excited about these days do they?

So who determines "what matters?" In the grand scheme of things WBBall brings in more money than baseball does because of the TV deal, so I guess baseball doesn't matter? I don't get your rationale. I bet if your daughter was on the team you wouldn't say WBBall didn't matter.

Womens golf ranked 3rd, men ranked 5th. Womens basketball will be at worst ranked in top 4. That is 3 programs in top 5 right now, That is an athletic program on some pretty good footing.

Originally posted by Mox94:
I really don't think the Clemson folks give a rip about girls basketball. Now they would jump on the bandwagon like the folks at Carolina have if they started winning. Any time a team wins fans jump on that particular sport. I won't even watch a woman's game. Akin to watching the under 30 league at the local church. Only so many pump fakes and seeing the ensuing layup hit the bottom of the rim I can take. Focus only what matters. Football and men's basketball. Everything else is a sideshow.
The first part of your post I'll agree with re: bandwagoneers, but the rest? Yeah, our girls ain't akin to no under-30-church-league! (And yes, I am aware of the horrible grammar) You obviously haven't seen them play!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT