ADVERTISEMENT

Taters have made me hate college football.

What I'm trying to do more of is find other interesting things to partake in, been taking some trips out West and to NYC. Those things will take your mind off of college football. Man, go hiking in Wyoming, go white water rafting in MT. Go snow skiing in Colorado.

The reason those people in that part of the country don't live and die by football is because there are so many interesting things to do. So many adventures, so many roads to travel, those places are a ball.

Last edited:
Even if I didn’t dislike the Taters, these same two teams annually are annoying as hell. This is worse than the Pats or Steelers being in the Supa Bowl every year. Never thought I’d miss the BCS, or just the ole 1 vs. 2

Reactions: Baltcock96
Willy B gonna be a damn ghost town now. Killed any and I mean any enthusiasm, which wasnt much, I had for next year. I mean just killed it.

Reactions: WestZoneClub08
Willy B gonna be a damn ghost town now. Killed any and I mean any enthusiasm, which wasnt much, I had for next year. I mean just killed it.
I somehow doubt it. The "Show up and support your team no matter what" crowd will still be there. But attendance might taper off things really start getting ugly as they season wears on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT