ADVERTISEMENT

Taters in DC

southflcock

Nov 6, 2001
Did you see that they had all the white guys up front? Also looked like half of the stars and black guys failed to show up or placed in second row and back. Dadblo looked like a car salesman with Trump

Did you see that they had all the white guys up front? Also looked like half of the stars and black guys failed to show up or placed in second row and back. Dadblo looked like a car salesman with Trump
IQSK4Qy.gif

I wish sports and politics would just sever themselves from each other.

Let athletes be athletes and politicians be politicians. If athletes want to use their fame and fortune to create a platform and make society a better place by all means they should go for it, but do it on their own time.

The trips to the white house need to stop, just creates too much chatter about people who really don't matter anyway, especially in the big picture of politics.

The DC area actually recorded the highest spike in crime Monday for the past two years, lol!

I wish sports and politics would just sever themselves from each other.

Let athletes be athletes and politicians be politicians. If athletes want to use their fame and fortune to create a platform and make society a better place by all means they should go for it, but do it on their own time.

The trips to the white house need to stop, just creates too much chatter about people who really don't matter anyway, especially in the big picture of politics.
I watched the WTAT Fox 24 Charleston news last night and saw Scott Eisberg's report from DC (thank you Slingbox in Beaufort). Being that it's Clemron of course is naturally nauseating, but I saw no politics at all - just a lot of very well dressed players.

Remember, Dawn said she'd go to the White House if invited. These visits transcend politics and the officeholders.

I watched the WTAT Fox 24 Charleston news last night and saw Scott Eisberg's report from DC (thank you Slingbox in Beaufort). Being that it's Clemron of course is naturally nauseating, but I saw no politics at all - just a lot of very well dressed players.

Remember, Dawn said she'd go to the White House if invited. These visits transcend politics and the officeholders.
Are our girls getting to go? I sure hope so would be a wonderful experience for them.

Reactions: Tony2016

I guess my point is that it's become an opportunity for a player / players to show they disagree with whoever's in office. It should be more of an opportunity to have a rare experience meeting the President of the United States and seeing all the great history that is embedded in the White House. There shouldn't be an opportunity for a player to decline a trip to the White House other than an urgent family matter they can't be excused from.

Reactions: atl-cock and 92Pony

Thumbs up! I saw nothing but good in the event.

Yeah Dablow has always got to be the center of attraction. It's all about Dablow.

no. unfortunatley most people do not recognise women's basketball as a serious sport.

This...I doubt Trump watched any of the national championship game or any of the Tater games this year at all, but when he talks about the players and moments from the season it can be seen as somewhat sincere because it is talked about in general American culture.

But if he got up there and began speaking up Alaina Coats and her injury and the adversity faced by the Women's team, there is no way anyone is buying that jazz...I think most would agree without any doubt that Trump has absolutely zero clue to this day who won the Women's basketball championship or has ever watched a game. Probably like most Americans in this regard unfortunately.

Trump loves football and is the best golfer to ever be President. So when it comes to hosting teams, Trump is the most qualified. He's not however, the basketball guy Obama is. I'm sure our Lady cocks would much rather have met Obama, but I expect the ladies to attend despite the political differences. Dawn is as classy as they come and will do the right thing when push comes to shove.

As for the OP-why are liberals so obsessed w/skin color? And as far as Clemson is concerned, they seemed to handle yesterday quite well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT