ADVERTISEMENT

Taters on Beamer

I read one article on that site they try real hard to be clever and are completely homers it’s absolutely cringe

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
WGAF what taters think?

Not sure why someone would post this garbage on a Carolina board.
Let's get this straight. I don't care what the taters think. but I DO CARE WHAT THOSE Hippocrates Publicize About Us and Our Program.

They have no right especially since they had their A$$ handed to them in the playoff.

Reactions: Gaimcock
Sniff, sniff .... I smell tigger pooh on this board. By the way, Dabo and Trevor are doing a photo shoot for the SI swimsuit issue. Yep, they'll both be dressed as bridesmaids! Understand your tiggers had a drug problem against OSU .... they got drug all over the field that night. The refs did miss a huge targeting call against the Buckeyes Fields, he targeted Kendrick all night for several TDs. Oh, and Skalski actually knocked two teams out of the 'ship with one illegal hit, his own and OSU by hurting Fields' ribs.

He thought Trevor had the Heisman in the bag, why link a idiot writer?

tenor.gif

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
Mindless clickbait for his base.

It's an profitable epidemic, torching brains who choose to follow.

Many of "US" are died in the wool Taters. You can predict their posts on one topic after another with near precision if you are paying attention. Wish we were all still Roost Rats hearing the ping of those bats.

Any pitiful excuse for red-neck, backwoods, hillbilly journalism that titles itself "Rubbing the Rock" speaks for its own ignorance and lunacy, lol.

He’s an idiot yet we hired a tight end coach to run our program smh
You’re batting 1000%! 11 days on this site, and you contribute nothing but crap! Don’t worry though, your team will be back in the CFP next season. Inspite of your treacherous schedule against competition that went 0-5 in bowls, not counting your blowout loss. Troll the ND board or UNC board going forward troll.

Reactions: Brutal Rooster
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT