ADVERTISEMENT

TCU players revolt after coach Gary Patterson allegedly used racial slur

Status
Not open for further replies.

world famous 3rd base hecklers

Sep 25, 2011
This kid isn't a f'ng brat, he is just a f'ing pussy that makes up stories... He needs to be dismissed from the team for making a faults claim...

A TCU football player alleges on social media coach Gary Patterson used the N-word Sunday and it prompted multiple players to skip Tuesday’s practice in protest.

Redshirt freshman linebacker Dylan Jordan claims on his Twitter account a conversation over the appropriateness of Jordan posting a photo of his girlfriend to Twitter escalated into a dispute during which Patterson called him “a f—ing brat” and used the racial slur.

TCU tight end Artayvious Lynn posted his account to Twitter, claiming Patterson told Jordan to “stop saying n-word in the meetings” and “you’ve been saying [n—–] in meetings.” Patterson did not call anyone by that slur, Lynn said.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/tcu-...ach-gary-patterson-allegedly-used-racial-slur

Reactions: Dizzy01
This kid isn't a f'ng brat, he is just a f'ing pussy that makes up stories... He needs to be dismissed from the team for making a faults claim...

A TCU football player alleges on social media coach Gary Patterson used the N-word Sunday and it prompted multiple players to skip Tuesday’s practice in protest.

Redshirt freshman linebacker Dylan Jordan claims on his Twitter account a conversation over the appropriateness of Jordan posting a photo of his girlfriend to Twitter escalated into a dispute during which Patterson called him “a f—ing brat” and used the racial slur.

TCU tight end Artayvious Lynn posted his account to Twitter, claiming Patterson told Jordan to “stop saying n-word in the meetings” and “you’ve been saying [n—–] in meetings.” Patterson did not call anyone by that slur, Lynn said.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/tcu-...ach-gary-patterson-allegedly-used-racial-slur
"Hey, you don't need to say that word"
"He said that word!!!"

The same non-story out of Clemson, only this time people are actually trying to take action against the coach. I mean, I'm all for it. We can hire him more easily if he's unemployed. ;)

"Hey, you don't need to say that word"
"He said that word!!!"

The same non-story out of Clemson, only this time people are actually trying to take action against the coach. I mean, I'm all for it. We can hire him more easily if he's unemployed. ;)

These kids are looking to make a name for theirselves...

I have/had coaches say words you never repeat outside the locker room or practice....

These kids need to go back to their mommies...

Last edited:
Sounds like the kid is an f'n brat. This is a year when players are looking to take control of programs. The player using the N word in meetings tweeted this:

“It ain’t ab calling me the n- word…. that never happened… it’s ab the fact that it’s not acceptable to be said regardless context…,”

If it's not acceptable in any context, don't do it.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter. In 4 short years there will be no more college football...... because there will be no NFL.

NFL has joined the hip of the communists / sjw's/ etc.... NFL in 4 yrs = No Fans Left.....

It was a good 100 year run but football as we know / knew it to be is already dead. Not allowed to sneeze near the QB anymore......etc..... All good things come to an end.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Kid is mad about his playing time & said so. Were he playing as much as he thinks he deserves this never happens. There is enough real stuff that goes on, it's unethical to try to manufacture a nonevent into an event. Probably be best for everyone involved if the kid moves on & I have a strong feeling that's exactly what will happen.

This whole deal began not with Patterson using the word, but telling his player to quit using the word. Patterson, in this case, did nothing wrong.

Reactions: cockofdawn

Oddly, nobody revolted when the player used the N word.

Patterson should be smart enough by now - every coach should be. There’s no reason they ever need to say the word. No reason. There are literally thousands of ways to deal with that language without saying the word. And I’m not even making a judgment call as to whether what he did was wrong - what he did was stupid because there is zero upside and only downside to saying it. Only an idiot coach would say it given those odds.

If they have a problem with players using the word, address the team and let them know they’ll be [insert punishment here] if any coach hears it. Then be done with it.

Patterson should be smart enough by now - every coach should be. There’s no reason they ever need to say the word. No reason. There are literally thousands of ways to deal with that language without saying the word. And I’m not even making a judgment call as to whether what he did was wrong - what he did was stupid because there is zero upside and only downside to saying it. Only an idiot coach would say it given those odds.

If they have a problem with players using the word, address the team and let them know they’ll be [insert punishment here] if any coach hears it. Then be done with it.

In fairness to Patterson, it's a fairly new rule constructed by the left.

Like Bill Maher said: "New rule: You can’t yell at someone for breaking a rule you just made up."

Reactions: FJRTiger
In fairness to Patterson, it's a fairly new rule constructed by the left.

Like Bill Maher said: "New rule: You can’t yell at someone for breaking a rule you just made up."

Is it a new rule? Or has it just been tolerated by people with no power to stop it?

I don’t remember when it was acceptable.

Reactions: ClowneyPosse
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT