ADVERTISEMENT

T'ea Cooper eligibility

Maybe its just me, but it seems like they find a way to approve for this situation for basketball rich schools, but not a school like ours. We'll see.

Who was MBB player that transferred here, sat out a year and then transferred back to his original school (ole miss maybe). I believe he didn’t have to sit out another year.

Reactions: lawcalcock
Coach Staley has petitioned the NCAA to make Ms Cooper eligible this season..Since she didn't play at all last season, she has already sat out...The NCAA has reportedly approved this tyope of request before

I always thought if a player didn't play the previous season and the school releases them, then they are eligible to play right away...

Who was MBB player that transferred here, sat out a year and then transferred back to his original school (ole miss maybe). I believe he didn’t have to sit out another year.
Murphy Holloway

Isn't Cooper a point guard? If so we already have two good ones in Ty Harris and Bianca. If she can play shooting guard now that would be a big plus this year.

I believe that if the NCAA allows Cooper to play, she will start opposite Harris with Bianca coming off the bench. Cooper can play point and shooting guard. Bianca is the ultimate six man/woman who brings energy off the bench.

That would make our games with Rocky Top even more interesting and heated. Maybe she bully Jaime Nared during a game and not just practice. Oh this could be fun!

Isn't Cooper a point guard? If so we already have two good ones in Ty Harris and Bianca. If she can play shooting guard now that would be a big plus this year.

Coach Staley has learned she needs to play fast with all that talent...The more premium passers and great ball handlers the better...With Coates gone i think Dawn has embraced the end of walk the ball up and pound it inside...When teams can slow us down, Aja and Alexis will do work...But as a rule, i think we will run and get great shots

I believe that if the NCAA allows Cooper to play, she will start opposite Harris with Bianca coming off the bench. Cooper can play point and shooting guard. Bianca is the ultimate six man/woman who brings energy off the bench.
Dude please.. Bianca is not coming off the bench...Without her in the backcourt with Ty last season we would not be National Champions...We were clearly more dynamic with her on the floor...Some of you guys still try and judge Cuevas by her play as a freshman...Kinda of silly to be honest

If her waiver is denied, hopefully she can still request an additional year on the back end, assuming she wants one. By rule, a player can get a 6th year if they lost seasons to circumstances beyond her control.

Reactions: gamecockblack
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT