Ted Rall nails it

Discussion in 'Small Talk' started by DirtyCock99, Nov 22, 2016.

1. DirtyCock99

DirtyCock99 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

2. Koxxsman

Koxxsman Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Scatterbrained hogwash. I'm surprised I didn't see the word "deathcamps" mentioned. Sore losers.

3. DirtyCock99

Expand Collapse

Except, no, he's not a "sore loser". He called the win in may. Then dropped the truth on the real trump and bashed Obama in the process.

I take it you must've read the first few paragraphs and decided you knew where he was going. Good call, open mind, and all.

4. DirtyCock99

Expand Collapse

Its funny because you believe everyone is either right or left, you have no idea how many people hated both candidates. To paraphrase the American Conservative, we were screwed either way. Both candidates were shit sandwiches. Watching the gloating on this forum... A lot of people here like the taste of shit.

Maybe his comics would suit you. Equal coverage, less words for you to have to read.

http://rall.com/comic

[​IMG]

5. fftar

fftar Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Rall sounds like your typical "hindsight is 20/20" type of guy. What are his political positions and what is he doing to advance those positions? For example he blames Obama for not shutting down Guantanamo? Obama should've tried harder? Cmon man.

5 fftar, Nov 22, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2016