ADVERTISEMENT

Tee Higgins living large.

Is he 18 yet? If not then how's he signing a contract? I'd sure like to see who the co-signer is.lol probably New Spring.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
The cheapest McClaren 570S on Autotrader is a hardtop, is wrecked and they still want $125k.

Where did he get financing for that much car without a job? Did someone co-sign? Did he get a improper benefit by being able to buy that car for way under book value?

Not to mention the advertising for the dealership.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
That's not "the" car he bought. He said he couldn't afford the McClaren. If you notice the sales guy says that he bought "a" car from us. They stand in front of that car in several of their posts.

Reactions: Lakecock1
Is he 18 yet? If not then how's he signing a contract? I'd sure like to see who the co-signer is.lol probably New Spring.

Aren't kids generally 18 or 19 by the time they leave high school? Higgins is a rising sophomore in college, if I'm not mistaken.

Not sure why everyone gets so worked up about this type of stuff. Everybody is up to something. Unless maybe you are a Vanderbilt, or a Duke. College football is big business. And a big money maker. Especially if you win big. Just the method of doing business. If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'. Now I know there are some that want to view things in the light of the pure student-athlete. But if you are serious about football, that train left the station a long time ago.

Reactions: Pole and cockn'fyr
Not sure why everyone gets so worked up about this type of stuff. Everybody is up to something. Unless maybe you are a Vanderbilt, or a Duke. College football is big business. And a big money maker. Especially if you win big. Just the method of doing business. If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'. Now I know there are some that want to view things in the light of the pure student-athlete. But if you are serious about football, that train left the station a long time ago.

Oh! Then that makes it OK.

Has True Auto Mart already removed the Tee Higgins photo from its Facebook page? I went to their Facebook page and don't see it.

Last edited:
Check out the Inventory at True Auto Mart. This was definitely a Special order. This has stink all over it.
The next best car is a Mustang or Chevy Malibu...not a single luxury car. The entire inventory probably would cover the cost of the one in the pic.

Can’t wait to see what he bought and how much he paid for it.
And what level violation the NCAA will levy. I’m sure it’ll be a self reported secondary violation :rolleyes: but maybe the NCAA won’t think the same.

Can’t wait to see what he bought and how much he paid for it.
And what level violation the NCAA will levy. I’m sure it’ll be a self reported secondary violation :rolleyes: but maybe the NCAA won’t think the same.
NCAA I doubt would care about this. They need another team outside the SEC to be dominant so people will watch the Playoffs.

Reactions: Pole and vacock#

I think most people are surprised at how they're breaking the rules so blatantly, and almost flaunting it. Using a current player to promote a business is a violation and they do it without a care in the world. I believe where there is smoke, there is fire, and the smoke has been coming from the upstate for years.

I think most people are surprised at how they're breaking the rules so blatantly, and almost flaunting it. Using a current player to promote a business is a violation and they do it without a care in the world. I believe where there is smoke, there is fire, and the smoke has been coming from the upstate for years.
Yeah but our Strength coach gets caught doing workout with recruits at their high school and BAM we’re in trouble

Reactions: Judson1
Dirty Dan Radakovich has this covered. His ever growing role with Emmert's NCAA has kept the incredibly corrupt program that he oversees (and his son plays for) from having to worry about silly little things like rules.

I think that's why taters freak out like they do when we beat them. I mean, how would you feel if you blatantly cheated and still got beat?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT