ADVERTISEMENT

Tee Higgins living large.

Dirty Dan Radakovich has this covered. His ever growing role with Emmert's NCAA has kept the incredibly corrupt program that he oversees (and his son plays for) from having to worry about silly little things like rules.

Great two UN Carolinas running the nC2Ayyyy

"Using a current player to promote a business is a violation and they do it without a care in the world."

Yeah, like when the Greenville News used Fuller's picture when he... oh wait ...never mind.

Dabo to Higgins: "You were supposed to use that money for a Camaro like the rest of your teammates. Not get a God D*mn McLaren!"

Last edited:
I think most people are surprised at how they're breaking the rules so blatantly, and almost flaunting it. Using a current player to promote a business is a violation and they do it without a care in the world. I believe where there is smoke, there is fire, and the smoke has been coming from the upstate for years.

Don't disagree with your post. And folks have been talking about that smoke for years. But they apparently have figured out a method to create a lot of smoke without leaving any trace of a fire. Maybe folks need to figure out how to produce that smoke in Columbia.

I guess no one has see the freakout Tweet by his mom about this. She deleted it but she has a mouth that would make a sailor blush. The short of it is that she says he didn't even buy a car and she still rents her house. With a whole lot of expletives mixed in. If you follow TRC look it up.

Whatever. If Clemson is so blatantly cheating why are we not being investigated. Is it not clear to people in charge? Why don't yall call them and tip them off if you're so sure

I guess no one has see the freakout Tweet by his mom about this. She deleted it but she has a mouth that would make a sailor blush. The short of it is that she says he didn't even buy a car and she still rents her house. With a whole lot of expletives mixed in. If you follow TRC look it up.
Here it is.

Wow. Very classless rant, Ms. Higgins. I can understand why you would want to delete that tweet so quickly after sending it.

But if your son didn't buy a car, why did the dealership claim he did and announce it to the world? Don't get angry with us. Throw your fit and be angry with the dealer...and your son. How else would you expect us to react? Since you've decided to step into it and fight your son's battle, please explain the dealership's claim. Or, maybe you are correct -- Tee didn't buy a car technically, but maybe a car was purchased and given to him. Are you just upset because the cover was blown and your son was too stupid to know he shouldn't have his name and image used to promote a business.

It worries me that some fans are dumb enough to think they would be dumb enough to give a kid a 150k car in his sophomore year.Where I think the NCAA should investigate is using his likeness to promote his business and if he got a discount on whatever car he got by doing this. Think T. Pryor with Ohio State and the free tattoos.

FYIO.You're living under a rock if you don't think all big time schools "Bend" the rules including (USC). Some just bend a lot more than others (Clemson, Georgia)

It worries me that some fans are dumb enough to think they would be dumb enough to give a kid a 150k car in his sophomore year.Where I think the NCAA should investigate is using his likeness to promote his business and if he got a discount on whatever car he got by doing this. Think T. Pryor with Ohio State and the free tattoos.

FYIO.You're living under a rock if you don't think all big time schools "Bend" the rules including (USC). Some just bend a lot more than others (Clemson, Georgia)
Yeah and you see the shady stuff also. A kid rolls up to buy a brand new Camero and the tag gets marked down to $5000 to "move inventory", but then a donor rolls up and pays $35k over sticker for another car...Paperworks clean and who's gonna investigate why a $5k car was such a great deal.

Yeah and you see the shady stuff also. A kid rolls up to buy a brand new Camero and the tag gets marked down to $5000 to "move inventory", but then a donor rolls up and pays $35k over sticker for another car...Paperworks clean and who's gonna investigate why a $5k car was such a great deal.
Perfectly legal. Unethical, but legal.

I will admit the Voltard butt hurt over Higgins does amuse me

giphy.gif

tee was at dabo camp this weekend working with the 2-4th graders, not buying exotic sports cars LOL.

I was there along with my son. It's called the truth zone. Not internet myths & garbage spin zone.

Don't disagree with your post. And folks have been talking about that smoke for years. But they apparently have figured out a method to create a lot of smoke without leaving any trace of a fire. Maybe folks need to figure out how to produce that smoke in Columbia.
How are we breaking the rules

ADVERTISEMENT