ADVERTISEMENT

Tee Higgins living large.

I've seen a few Gamecocks on Twitter that I follow and know to be true fans downplaying this whole thing and trying to take the high road.

Very odd but this is why the taters take it to us. They eat, drink and sleep beating us. I'm talking players, coaches, alumni, faculty, local businesses, etc.

Totally agree, you nailed it. They are unified in their anti-Gamecock propaganda. We do not do enough.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
I was there along with my son. It's called the truth zone. Not internet myths & garbage spin zone.

Are you suggesting the picture is photo shopped? He's standing right there plain as day.. And the owner of the dealership has deleted the picture!

I wouldn't associate with cheaters like that if I was you.. Bad influence for your son

I was there along with my son. It's called the truth zone. Not internet myths & garbage spin zone.
obi-wan.jpg

Crap....I just set myself up for a McDonalds joke here....
Unless the player knew nothing about it and didn't participate in it. This happened to two of our players several years ago when a night club (I think in RH) used the likeness of the players in their uniform in an advertisement for the club. The school and the players had to establish that they knew nothing about it. The owner/promoter had simply pulled pictures off a website and used them.

Are you suggesting the picture is photo shopped? He's standing right there plain as day.. And the owner of the dealership has deleted the picture!

I wouldn't associate with cheaters like that if I was you.. Bad influence for your son

Well the post stated that Tee was there over the weekend to buy the car. I saw Tee at Dabo camp from early morning Saturday thru Saturday night at 10:15 pm, then early Sunday morning until 4:30 pm on Sunday.
Believe what you want but I believe what my own eyes see. Not what some used car dealer posts on the internet LOL.

Well the post stated that Tee was there over the weekend to buy the car. I saw Tee at Dabo camp from early morning Saturday thru Saturday night at 10:15 pm, then early Sunday morning until 4:30 pm on Sunday.
Believe what you want but I believe what my own eyes see. Not what some used car dealer posts on the internet LOL.

I think it's pretty safe to say that Tee was there...not sure when, but the fact that he was there really isn't in question.

Used car dealer has pics, you don't! ;)

Yeah.. I'll just believe what some anonymous goober on an internet message board says! Sheesh!

I’m a life long gamecock I bleed garnet.!!!!but that’s the owner of that car company’s car..the lot is right beside my office in Powdersville. See him pull up everyday

Is it a privately owned car or a dealer car that can be sold? Reason I ask, I read he took it for a test drive. If it' a dealer car, do they let ANY college kid take it for a test drive?

That must be the car they promised him for coming to MooU after being a lifelong Vol fan from Tennessee and flipping after one visit. Kinda like the XT saga.

That must be the car they promised him for coming to MooU after being a lifelong Vol fan from Tennessee and flipping after one visit. Kinda like the XT saga.

Because no one could imagine why someone wouldn't want to play for Butch Jones and be a champion of life...

Because no one could imagine why someone wouldn't want to play for Butch Jones and be a champion of life...
Well if he was a die hard UT fan and grew up in Rocky Top country then i would have went to UT regardless of who the coach was.

Wow. Very classless rant, Ms. Higgins. I can understand why you would want to delete that tweet so quickly after sending it.

But if your son didn't buy a car, why did the dealership claim he did and announce it to the world? Don't get angry with us. Throw your fit and be angry with the dealer...and your son. How else would you expect us to react? Since you've decided to step into it and fight your son's battle, please explain the dealership's claim. Or, maybe you are correct -- Tee didn't buy a car technically, but maybe a car was purchased and given to him. Are you just upset because the cover was blown and your son was too stupid to know he shouldn't have his name and image used to promote a business.

He may not have bought a car. Doesn’t mean he didn’t get a car though ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT