ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee Fan Having A Meltdown [Video]

That's awesome.

"If we would have converted one of those fieldgoals to a touchdown we woulda only been down by 2 on the last drive and coulda kicked a field goal to win it"

I'm guessing he didn't major or in math :D

That's awesome.

"If we would have converted one of those fieldgoals to a touchdown we woulda only been down by 2 on the last drive and coulda kicked a field goal to win it"

I'm guessing he didn't major or in math :D
His math is correct. If they score a TD instead of one ot their field goals, they have 4 more points, and would have been down by just 2.

However, if we make our extra point, they would only have been able to tie if they scored on last play. Or if we score another TD on last drive instead of settling for a FG, the game would have been over. No last minute drive for Tenn. They also had a very friendly time keeper.

His math is correct. If they score a TD instead of one ot their field goals, they have 4 more points, and would have been down by just 2.

However, if we make our extra point, they would only have been able to tie if they scored on last play. Or if we score another TD on last drive instead of settling for a FG, the game would have been over. No last minute drive for Tenn. They also had a very friendly time keeper.
Ooooops...well I def didn't major in math!
Was still funny tho. I like the part about Martians, lol.

It was Hilarous but I genuinely felt bad for him by the end of the video. Seems like a good dude who probably depends on the success of Vol football for a lot of his happiness.

With that being said, the entire Vol nation is completely delusional about their relevance in college football. The last time they won the SEC championship my little brother was 2 years old-he's now a senior at Alabama. Even Mizzou has made it to two since they joined the SEC East. They haven't been successful under Butch Jones, they weren't successful under Derek Dooley...and as we all know...they're now 0-6 against Will Muschamp. As far as I'm concerned, Tennessee should be considered absolutely irrelevant until further notice.

It was Hilarous but I genuinely felt bad for him by the end of the video. Seems like a good dude who probably depends on the success of Vol football for a lot of his happiness.

With that being said, the entire Vol nation is completely delusional about their relevance in college football. The last time they won the SEC championship my little brother was 2 years old-he's now a senior at Alabama. Even Mizzou has made it to two since they joined the SEC East. They haven't been successful under Butch Jones, they weren't successful under Derek Dooley...and as we all know...they're now 0-6 against Will Muschamp. As far as I'm concerned, Tennessee should be considered absolutely irrelevant until further notice.
When he mentioned the offense going 3 and out and their defense being worn out, I thought "Welcome to our world".

UT and Nebraska are perfect examples of legacy programs undone by not being able to suitably replace great coaches of the past. And as I pointed out the other day, it's worse on Nebraska and UT because in-state recruiting can't save them. Bama was in that shape until they got Bear Bryant to come home, and in contemporary times, got Nick Saban after a string of losers, Stallings notwithstanding.

Reactions: 67gamecock
UT and Nebraska are perfect examples of legacy programs undone by not being able to suitably replace great coaches of the past. And as I pointed out the other day, it's worse on Nebraska and UT because in-state recruiting can't save them. Bama was in that shape until they got Bear Bryant to come home, and in contemporary times, got Nick Saban after a string of losers, Stallings notwithstanding.

Gotta have the hosses (players) 'tis true, but without a very good coach, winning consistently just won't happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT