ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee fans are a disgrace

Ut classing up the joint….. It would be karma for the officials to just call the game. Extremely doubtful that happens, but it would be funny!!

I certainly understand that a fine is justified here, but what can schools really do to keep fans from throwing stuff onto the field?

I certainly understand that a fine is justified here, but what can schools really do to keep fans from throwing stuff onto the field?
I don't know but the commissioner better figure it out. This is an embarrassment for the conference. Fans can't be throwing objects AT PLAYERS AND COACHES.

I have a new respect for Lane Kiffin. He could have thrown Tennessee fans under the bus in his post-game interview. He just said they are "great fans..yada, yada, yada." Wow. That's how you protect the image of the conference.

Sankey needs to come down hard on UT for this.

Reactions: 92Pony
Dude must have had a pretty good arm . Beamer needs to offer him a scholly . He’s definitely got better accuracy than Doty

I don't know but the commissioner better figure it out. This is an embarrassment for the conference. Fans can't be throwing objects AT PLAYERS AND COACHES.
If the SEC had any, they would punish TN by not allowing them to host a football game the rest of this year and next. The team could still play, but just on the road. Need to make sure the fans know their behavior won’t be tolerated. Alternatively, they can play home games without fans….less players parents.

Reactions: DarkCock and 92Pony
Have you forgotten about throwing stuff at Clemson players a couple years ago ? When hunter renfrow caught a td pass bottles and stuff were thrown on the field by the gamecock fans . How quickly you forget

Have you forgotten about throwing stuff at Clemson players a couple years ago ? When hunter renfrow caught a td pass bottles and stuff were thrown on the field by the gamecock fans . How quickly you forget
Exactly. No one remembers that minor incident. Last night was a conference game on the SEC Network and it was bad. The Vols cheerleaders and band had to exit the field. Play was stopped for 30 minutes. Sankey needs to clean it up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT