test

Silverspur02

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
Lexington, S.C.

Hey quick question....was the person who killed the 5 year old arrested and charged? What about the people who killed Breonna Taylor? THATS THE DIFFERENCE
The police were doing their job, serving a warrant.. Her boyfriend shot FIRST, hitting an officer in the leg. Officers returned fire, as they are trained to do when shot at... Unfortunately, she lost her life...

One officer has been terminated from his job, because he shot into the apartment without knowledge of what was happening inside... None of his shots hit Ms Taylor..

And now that QUEEN OPRAH is on the case, I am sure that all officers involved will be arrested and given the death sentence... probably with public execution.

Once again, there was probable cause to enter the apartment because a known drug dealer had frequented the apartment, and Ms Taylor's car had been seen at his location. If you are going to hang with drug dealers, sooner or later, you are going to have problems with the police...

I don't hang with drug dealers, I don't get drunk and drive my car around, and if I were stopped by police, I wouldn't break away from them, walk around my car, and open the door and try to reach inside...

THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE.

Last edited:
Reactions: vacock#

Latest posts