ADVERTISEMENT

Texas and Florida staffs

Neither Texas nor Florida are stupid enough to hire Muschamp. Why would you post something so stupid with no basis in fact?
Because Texas and Florida aren’t mouthy fools on a sophomoric message board. There is basis in fact.

Here’s something else “stupid”; Alabama has expressed interest in Bobo as OC.

Muschamp was not offered the Texas job. Certainly not "earlier this week" as we hadn't even hired our head coach then. Sark will pick his own guy, very little chance that pick is Muschamp and I am more a Muschamp fan than most of you all.

Reactions: Gradstudent
Muschamp was not offered the Texas job. Certainly not "earlier this week" as we hadn't even hired our head coach then. Sark will pick his own guy, very little chance that pick is Muschamp and I am more a Muschamp fan than most of you all.
Muschamps agent likes to shop his name around in the media. Ray just happened to be the only one that fell for that bs when he had Ray believing the Germans were coming to steal him away!

Muschamps agent likes to shop his name around in the media. Ray just happened to be the only one that fell for that bs when he had Ray believing the Germans were coming to steal him away!

That is just being a good agent. Urban's agent played Texas. I knew as soon as "confidential" negotiations were leaked to every sportswriter who would listen that he was just promoting Urban as being desirable. Agent sold the idea that see he is so good Texas is offering lots of money. Used that to get Urban the Jaguars job in the NFL possibly.

Reactions: robertfootball
Because Texas and Florida aren’t mouthy fools on a sophomoric message board. There is basis in fact.

Here’s something else “stupid”; Alabama has expressed interest in Bobo as OC.
Where is any serious consideration of Bobo and Bama being reported. There is one SC guy that included Bobo on his list of guys that could be considered to replace Sark but none of the Alabama reporters are mentioning him as a possibility.

Reactions: ddw1263
My guess is that Muschamp will not coach next year. He will take a year off and work as a TV analyst. That's what I would do anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT