ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you Coach Spurrier for all that you have done for this program

I only have 28? posts, a diploma on the wall, this ring I'm looking at, which may/may not make me a Clemmons fan, but I 4th, 5th, aye or whatever this motion.....

I've only heard through the grapevine so who knows? but Jr. is not well-received in too many football circles because he is a lot like Pop. Difference is Pop is a legend. And I've actually read on other boards where people have mentioned him as a HC replacement. You gotta be kidding me, we aren't an OJT job. This is still a very attractive position.

And I've actually read on other boards where people have mentioned him as a HC replacement.
I think this is more of a possibility than people want to realize. SOS has more than jist a little influence within this program and all of the "test runs" with playcalling and additional responsibilities (recruiting coordinator) serve a purpose. It is going to be a dark, bleak day, but it could happen. Flame me all you want but we havent seen anything in 2 years that makes any sense, so why would we expect anything different?

I think this is more of a possibility than people want to realize. SOS has more than jist a little influence within this program and all of the "test runs" with playcalling and additional responsibilities (recruiting coordinator) serve a purpose. It is going to be a dark, bleak day, but it could happen. Flame me all you want but we havent seen anything in 2 years that makes any sense, so why would we expect anything different?

I agree. This is a legitimate concern. What makes me think that won't happen is that SOS would have worked his butt off in recruiting to leave Jr a well-stocked talented roster. Yet, recruiting peaked a few years ago and has steadily gone downhill. If SOS retires at the end of this season, the new Head Coach will have a huge rebuilding job ahead of him.

Players might be naive but I would imagine most of their parents aren't. Opposing HC's aren't the only ones that took that 2-3 years to heart I'm sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT