ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you Michigan

FCB 2013 treble

Dec 14, 2016
Love seeing Tennessee lose yesterday. I dreadfully thought after watching the SEC Tournament that Tennessee would win the national title, but Michigan put an end of the Vols dream. Also, good to see no French's 12 once classic mustard bottles being thrown onto the court after the game.

I believe our baseball team is much closer to being a national title contender. That was a freshman today who threw a 1 hitter vs the Cocks. Our ace, Blade Tidwell, will be coming back from injury soon and hasn’t pitched yet this season. Football and baseball are looking up. We have never been a power in men’s hoops, so we could do a lot worse than Coach Rick Barnes. I’m pleased.

Last edited:
Surprised that UT lost, and not surprised. They aren't the most consistent team offensively. And yesterday had dry spots that cost them down the stretch. And rightly, or wrongly, Kentucky is both the curse and the cure for the SEC. The rest of the league always gets valued by comparison to UK. As UK always seems to be valued as elite. Everyone uses that as a measuring stick. Happened this year. Kentucky wasn't elite, but they were ranked and slotted like an elite team when they were not. Think that alone made the conference overvalued in some respects

Love seeing Tennessee lose yesterday. I dreadfully thought after watching the SEC Tournament that Tennessee would win the national title, but Michigan put an end of the Vols dream. Also, good to see no French's 12 once classic mustard bottles being thrown onto the court after the game.
SC 0-6 against men's teams at UT, does the term "Own You" have a meaning?

ADVERTISEMENT