ADVERTISEMENT

That didnt take long...

This happens all the time. One that comes to mind immediately is Shane Burnham.......son of Wally. He was a decent linebacker.
Hold on....ok. Now that I’ve spent several minutes looking at your avatar pic. ;) Shane was an average talent, but all heart player. There were times he was really overmatched, but he gave it everything he had. I think of all the guys with an abundance of talent who have played here and pissed away their opportunity and it makes me wish a guy like Shane could have had that talent. He would have been all world.

Reactions: uscedge21
Hold on....ok. Now that I’ve spent several minutes looking at your avatar pic. ;) Shane was an average talent, but all heart player. There were times he was really overmatched, but he gave it everything he had. I think of all the guys with an abundance of talent who have played here and pissed away their opportunity and it makes me wish a guy like Shane could have had that talent. He would have been all world.
That talent is in abundance down here! And everything you say about Shane is true....

ADVERTISEMENT