ADVERTISEMENT

that time out was classless..senior day or not...typical uk**

Disagree. The UK coach is a punk but that's a pretty common thing to do. Maybe not with 17 seconds left, but it still happens. Especially given the struggles they've had coming down the stretch, knocking us off...I'm willing to let that pass.

I'd be more upset with our bench than theirs.

I don't have a problem with it and I really dislike their coach

Originally posted by goboykin:
I don't have a problem with it and I really dislike their coach
Agree 100%. Classless?????? Some on here are brainless.

Not a problem. He didn't take a full blown time out to rub it in. Just needed to stop the game to get his seniors out. All coaches do that in the same situation. I know she was frustrated, but Dawn knew what he was doing, surprised she reacted the way she did.

Originally posted by ShoesSwayedBlue:

Staley was being a sore losing a-hole. Sorry, but you all know it's true.
Go F-yourself, you backwoods heck. We are going to kick your butts in football and every other sport we play you in, maybe with the exception of that cheating men's basketball team you people buy year in and year out.

Hey Blue. Go back to your pitiful board and stay off of ours. Last time I checked, your sorry-ass team didn't win the SEC championship this year. Yeah, you beat our ladies on your home floor with typical home-cooking. STFU!

And this is exactly why I will never pull for Kentucky in anything. They can't win or lose with class and have always had negative comments about USC. This goes all the way back to the Kentucky sports writer that wrote an extremely negative article about USC not belonging in the SEC. Just don't get their infatuation with us in particular.

And after the sports writer made those comments, the Gamecocks rolled off something like 10 or 11 straight wins in football over those monkeys.

This whinning little thread makes Carolina look bad.

And cursing out a UK troll doesn't make us look better. Grow up folks.

Originally posted by midline:
Not a problem. He didn't take a full blown time out to rub it in. Just needed to stop the game to get his seniors out. All coaches do that in the same situation. I know she was frustrated, but Dawn knew what he was doing, surprised she reacted the way she did.
I don't think it "Dawned" on her at first but she was OK with it when she realized that it was to let the SRs get their ovation.

Originally posted by ShoesSwayedBlue:

Staley was being a sore losing a-hole. Sorry, but you all know it's true.
I can see why you would make that assumption. Anytime a team loses to an inferior opponent it's not expected so one might assume the team that lost may get a little upset about it. God knows I was infuriated the 2 times in the last 15 years we lost to your football team. Was thoroughly embarrassing both times.

That said I really believe Dawn simply forgot for a moment it was senior day. That's why just a few short moments later she smiled and shook your HC's hand with tears streaming down his face(act like you've been there or maybe he hasn't?).

Congratulations on the win. We all know, with the exception of men's basketball, it's one of the best days in Kentucky history when you guys manage to beat the Gamecocks at anything. Be safe tonight.

Come on people. We did the same thing this past Monday night. Dawn put the three seniors in and then a minute or two later called a time out to give them their deserved standing O. The Kentucky coach just done the same thing. If you were a coach and just spent four and/or five years with those players, you would do the same thing. Get over it.

i got a problem with it....he could have done it a minute earlier.....the game was over....he waited way to late to do it....whether he did it to rub salt in the wound or not i have no idea, but to do it when he did sent up red flags for me

UKs coach is known as a hot head of sorts around the league but I had no problem with the quick time out yesterday.

This post was edited on 3/2 7:04 AM by Rollerdude123

Suck it up, sweethearts. The last two time we beat UK in MBB our students stormed the court. When do UK fans ever storm the court at Rupp Arena? Never. That's when.

Do we want to be a perennial power or forever be the underdogs with an inferiority complex? I'm going with the former. Time to put this game and the entire regular season behind us. It's tournament time.

Originally posted by AgnosticTrollCock:
Amazing to see our usual board "pumpers" acting classless and like a bunch of crybaby sore losers.
Ironic Post of the Day.

Dawn has admitted she was wrong via Twitter and has apologized for her actions.

Usaguy.....Evidently you didn't watch the way the end of game unfolded. Dawn decided there was no use in fouling anymore with about 1 1/2 minutes left in the game. When Kentucky got the ball back with under 30 seconds left he knew there would not be the clock stoppage he had been waiting on to get them out.

Originally posted by coxman:
I don't think it "Dawned" on her at first but she was OK with it when she realized that it was to let the SRs get their ovation.
Now that's the kind of pun I would post. Love it!

i sure did, but evidently someone else didnt.....kentucky had a 14 pt
lead with 1:45 to go in the game.....he could have called the timeout
sooner......kentucky got the ball back with 1:31....so dont tell me he
had to wait until 19 seconds were left.....and just in case you need the play by play you can go here and check for yourself

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncw/playbyplay?gameId=400594994

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT