ADVERTISEMENT

That very last out ????

Cocky kebo57

Aug 21, 2004
A hop and a skip from the Lake Murray dam
I was watching the game on my phone on the way home from work this afternoon (yeah, I know it's probably against the law). Anyway, did I see Patrick Harriington make the very last out.... with a freaking bunt??? Is that what happened?? If that's right, that's just the defining moment in this season, going out with such a wimper cause we don't have enough guys that can really hope to hit the damn ball.

Either way, I hope that Holbrook is burning up the phone lines tomorrow trying to hire the best damned hitting coach we can get.

Reactions: gamecock ed
No. He hit a chopper off the late over pitchers head and was out 6-3. Chad knew game over so he gave a Sr a chance for his last bat.

looked like a check swing to me....could be wrong.....definitely wasnt a bunt

I was watching the game on my phone on the way home from work this afternoon (yeah, I know it's probably against the law). Anyway, did I see Patrick Harriington make the very last out.... with a freaking bunt??? Is that what happened?? If that's right, that's just the defining moment in this season, going out with such a wimper cause we don't have enough guys that can really hope to hit the damn ball.

Either way, I hope that Holbrook is burning up the phone lines tomorrow trying to hire the best damned hitting coach we can get.
I've got a good mind to turn you in, son!
Don't you know how dam dangerous that is?
Watching Gamecock baseball!
now that is dangerous!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT