ADVERTISEMENT

The Braves really let me down.....up 3 games to 1 and then miss the world series by 1 damn run

Young team missing some parts. Acuna and Riley didnt hit. Markakis didnt hit. Pache didnt hit. Duval injured. Lack of starting pitching. AJ Minter. They have to get Camargo on the field. Better at 3rd than Riley, better arm, speed and can hit the long ball as well as beat out grounders

Reactions: DrMickey
Lack of starting pitching due to injuries caught up to them. I know you can say "what if" due to the baserunning mistakes, but if Soroka is healthy, without a doubt, Braves win this series.

Hopefully this loss fuels this team, and the make the necessary moves in the offseason, to make another run next year.

I hate to be the get off my lawn old man, but I can't help but think some of Acuna's celebration antics didn't help fuel the Dodger's fire, no need to poke the bear so to speak and granted there was plenty of celebrating going on from both sides, would just like to see the young man grow up a little bit and save it for when he actually contributes a little more!

I hate to be the get off my lawn old man, but I can't help but think some of Acuna's celebration antics didn't help fuel the Dodger's fire, no need to poke the bear so to speak and granted there was plenty of celebrating going on from both sides, would just like to see the young man grow up a little bit and save it for when he actually contributes a little more!
The Dodgers had the same antics if not more acting like they never won a game before. They have the West coast attitude.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
I will have to respectfully disagree. They are playing a game. Acura was celebrating from the dugout. He didn’t try to show up an opponent or ump. I have more issues with Ozuna stopping to take a “selfie” on the 3rd baseline after hitting a home run

I will have to respectfully disagree. They are playing a game. Acura was celebrating from the dugout. He didn’t try to show up an opponent or ump. I have more issues with Ozuna stopping to take a “selfie” on the 3rd baseline after hitting a home run
I was specifically talking about his celebrating on the base paths!

And take the Lakers with you!
LOL. I don't like the Lakers or Lebron. I follow the Celtics but didn't even watch a game this year. I really don't even like baseball. But way back when I did it was the Dodgers. I remember when I was a kid I didn't know anyone who liked the Braves. Now it's expected for every SC sports fan to like the Braves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT