ADVERTISEMENT

The Crow ala mode line starts here

It's important not to overreact. The UF and Missouri games don't go away just because we won the last two weeks.

There is still a lot to be determined about our coaching staff.

Last edited:
Reactions: cockofdawn
It's important not to overreact. The UF and Missouri games don't go away just because we won the last two weeks.

There is still a lot to be determined about our coaching staff.
True. I want to be optimistic and say Satterfields offense is finally clicking w the players

True. I want to be optimistic and say Satterfields offense is finally clicking w the players

It will be interesting to see what happens next year. We could potentially lose our entire OL, Rattler, Bell and Lloyd.

The hindsight "I told you so" guys are priceless. Up until two weeks ago, we did not look like a good football team. We were close to the bottom of the entire D1 field in offense and in the lower half in defense to spite playing a softer schedule than usual. We had also just been demolished by UF.

I give the fans credit for putting heat on Satterfield and Beamer to make changes. The announcers also referenced this several times during the game. The last two weeks we've had a far better playbook, OL production and we've taken chances on both sides of the ball. This is the only shot we had against better talent and it paid off.

Congrats to the team on an awesome game. The game was full of mistakes on both sides. However, we played fearless and accomplished something no team in college football has done in a long time - win in Death Valley. What a great way to end the streak.

The hindsight "I told you so" guys are priceless. Up until two weeks ago, we did not look like a good football team. We were close to the bottom of the entire D1 field in offense and in the lower half in defense to spite playing a softer schedule than usual. We had also just been demolished by UF.

I give the fans credit for putting heat on Satterfield and Beamer to make changes. The announcers also referenced this several times during the game. The last two weeks we've had a far better playbook, OL production and we've taken chances on both sides of the ball. This is the only shot we had against better talent and it paid off.

Congrats to the team on an awesome game. The game was full of mistakes on both sides. However, we played fearless and accomplished something no team in college football has done in a long time - win in Death Valley. What a great way to end the streak.
Amen! That it was done at their place was especially cherry-on-top sweet.

Reactions: Ward Jr
Why?? Because you disagree?? He hurt your feelings??
Its him and a bunch of others that get off criticizing. If there is praise its tempered with “just dont give him too much of a raise”.. Thise fans dont deserve today. Im ready to call them out. They were flat out WRONG about tanner beamer and rattler before they even had a chance to get us here. Those kind of carolina fams are no better than tigers. They are worthless. THEY are the ones who define mediocrity

Reactions: peachtreecock
Its him and a bunch of others that get off criticizing. If there is praise its tempered with “just dont give him too much of a raise”.. Thise fans dont deserve today. Im ready to call them out. They were flat out WRONG about tanner beamer and rattler before they even had a chance to get us here. Those kind of carolina fams are no better than tigers. They are worthless. THEY are the ones who define mediocrity

Do you not see a bit of irony in that statement when you're claiming being correct based on going 8-4 with three of those losses to teams that went 6-6?

I hope Beamer actually proves me wrong one day, but I still see us heading toward a cliff in 2023 with the projected roster losses.

"ESPN’s College GameDay crew doesn’t see an upset coming like it did last week with South Carolina. Pat McAfee, Lee Corso, Desmond Howard, and Kirk Herbstreit all picked Clemson to win this matchup."

Do you not see a bit of irony in that statement when you're claiming being correct based on going 8-4 with three of those losses to teams that went 6-6?

I hope Beamer actually proves me wrong one day, but I still see us heading toward a cliff in 2023 with the projected roster losses.
I wouldn’t say we are headed off a cliff. 8-4 is a good record and certainly the losses are frustrating. I do think the fans put heat on the coaches to make the necessary changes that resulted in better offensive output the last month of the season (minus the stinker at Florida).

This team has improved drastically and it has provided some much needed momentum heading into the off season. I never would have predicted this quick of a bounce back after the disaster of 2020.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

You dont have to hope any longer my dear watson. Youre already wrong. You get proven wrong on a daily basis. What was your prediction for this season. For this past saturday. You cant get it right. Enjoy whining about 8-4 tater. Top 5 program is happening despite your deepest nightmares

You dont have to hope any longer my dear watson. Youre already wrong. You get proven wrong on a daily basis. What was your prediction for this season. For this past saturday. You cant get it right. Enjoy whining about 8-4 tater. Top 5 program is happening despite your deepest nightmares

I mean I really hope you're right and one day you get to come rub it in my face that I doubted Beamer...because that will mean we've accomplished something. I will be ecstatic if that happens. I had a blast in the game thread yesterday celebrating our play.

I don't understand why my comments bother you so much if you're so certain I'm wrong? If I'm wrong, we're all happy. If you're wrong, that's where the trouble comes in. If you're wrong, we're all unhappy. And I think in the back of your head you know I'm more likely right than wrong. Which is why my comments bother you because they remind you of the reality of the situation.

Beamer and Satterfield both exceeded my expectations this year(I didn't realize how bad Kentucky, A&M and Clemson were going to be this year). But I was so down on them because I knew how much potential this team had. It was the last year where the core of the good recruiting classes under Muschamp would be together. We have Burch, Pickens and Hemingway on the DL. Cam and Rush at CB and two seniors at LB. On offense we had a senior laden OL with a 5 star RB. Add in the transfer of a 5 star QB and we had the potential to be great (as we saw the last two weeks).

Next year we lose a lot of that talent. Beamer's first two classes left a lot to be desired so there is likely going to be a drop in talent. The first class wasn't his fault, it's just the reality of changing coaches going forward. But 2023 always looked like it was going to be a rebuilding year.

You can quote this for next year... If Beamer somehow dominates the transfer portal and gets us back to 8-4 next season I will admit I was wrong about Beamer and he deserves to be our HC.

But I think you know in your heart of hearts, that it's much more likely that we give Beamer a big contract this offseason with a raise and significant buyout. Then his coaching starts to get exposed a bit next season. The same way McElwain got exposed in year 3 after following Muschamp. Then we're stuck being unable to make a move to fire him until the 2025 season because we owe him so much. The same thing that happened with Muschamp.

Like I said, I really hope I'm wrong. But I think you know it's more likely that I'm right than wrong.

I mean I really hope you're right and one day you get to come rub it in my face that I doubted Beamer...because that will mean we've accomplished something. I will be ecstatic if that happens. I had a blast in the game thread yesterday celebrating our play.

I don't understand why my comments bother you so much if you're so certain I'm wrong? If I'm wrong, we're all happy. If you're wrong, that's where the trouble comes in. If you're wrong, we're all unhappy. And I think in the back of your head you know I'm more likely right than wrong. Which is why my comments bother you because they remind you of the reality of the situation.

Beamer and Satterfield both exceeded my expectations this year(I didn't realize how bad Kentucky, A&M and Clemson were going to be this year). But I was so down on them because I knew how much potential this team had. It was the last year where the core of the good recruiting classes under Muschamp would be together. We have Burch, Pickens and Hemingway on the DL. Cam and Rush at CB and two seniors at LB. On offense we had a senior laden OL with a 5 star RB. Add in the transfer of a 5 star QB and we had the potential to be great (as we saw the last two weeks).

Next year we lose a lot of that talent. Beamer's first two classes left a lot to be desired so there is likely going to be a drop in talent. The first class wasn't his fault, it's just the reality of changing coaches going forward. But 2023 always looked like it was going to be a rebuilding year.

You can quote this for next year... If Beamer somehow dominates the transfer portal and gets us back to 8-4 next season I will admit I was wrong about Beamer and he deserves to be our HC.

But I think you know in your heart of hearts, that it's much more likely that we give Beamer a big contract this offseason with a raise and significant buyout. Then his coaching starts to get exposed a bit next season. The same way McElwain got exposed in year 3 after following Muschamp. Then we're stuck being unable to make a move to fire him until the 2025 season because we owe him so much. The same thing that happened with Muschamp.

Like I said, I really hope I'm wrong. But I think you know it's more likely that I'm right than wrong.

At one point at the end of the game yesterday, we had 4 true freshmen playing on defense. I agree the first recruiting year was tough because of the way Muschamp left and how late Beamer came in. But Beamer brought in a ton of players who made this team successful. Transfer portal players like Rattler, Stogner, Adkins, Juice, CBS and others I can’t recall. Plus this staff brought in true freshmen like Emmanwari, DQ Smith, Stone Blanton who stepped in and made a difference. On top of all of the injuries we had (Marshawn, CBS, Rucker, Jordan Strachen, Terrell Dawkins, Mo, and others), we developed a don’t quit, next man up mentality that I think is really refreshing. This staff has done a lot and why you want to question them is kind of beyond me. We have succeeded beyond anyone’s wildest imagination. Plus players want to come be part of this. Beamer has changed the culture and the attitude around the team in 2 years. Why not celebrate that instead of Pooh Pooh it.

At one point at the end of the game yesterday, we had 4 true freshmen playing on defense. I agree the first recruiting year was tough because of the way Muschamp left and how late Beamer came in. But Beamer brought in a ton of players who made this team successful. Transfer portal players like Rattler, Stogner, Adkins, Juice, CBS and others I can’t recall. Plus this staff brought in true freshmen like Emmanwari, DQ Smith, Stone Blanton who stepped in and made a difference. On top of all of the injuries we had (Marshawn, CBS, Rucker, Jordan Strachen, Terrell Dawkins, Mo, and others), we developed a don’t quit, next man up mentality that I think is really refreshing. This staff has done a lot and why you want to question them is kind of beyond me. We have succeeded beyond anyone’s wildest imagination. Plus players want to come be part of this. Beamer has changed the culture and the attitude around the team in 2 years. Why not celebrate that instead of Pooh Pooh it.

Where was this culture when we were losing and player's parents were calling out the coaches on twitter?

Why can't you enjoy the wins the last two weeks but still want to fix the flaws in the system to be even better?

Nope. In my heart of hearts i know youre a tater and cant stand to see us winning.. Apparently the ranked team wins we had are just ‘flukes’ cuz those teams ‘suck’. We could beat uga and clempsuck fans like you would say well they must suck to lose to the horribly coached cocks that are winning with muschamps talent. Last time i checked our qb and best receiver were not recruited by champ.

You failed miserably predicting our success this year and will be dead wrong again about next year. We will beat dabo again next year. I doubt you have any ability to get a life but please for the love of Beamer… GTFO our message board.

I'm having mine with a 12-pk of Heineken

Try Becks. (Bottles only, cans are for the proletariat) I think you'll enjoy the difference.

Seriously, I always recommend drinking it out of a glass and having at least two. You'll notice that it doesn't lose its snap or flavor and tastes great down to the last inch of the 2nd glass..... and third.

Nope. In my heart of hearts i know youre a tater and cant stand to see us winning.. Apparently the ranked team wins we had are just ‘flukes’ cuz those teams ‘suck’. We could beat uga and clempsuck fans like you would say well they must suck to lose to the horribly coached cocks that are winning with muschamps talent. Last time i checked our qb and best receiver were not recruited by champ.

You failed miserably predicting our success this year and will be dead wrong again about next year. We will beat dabo again next year. I doubt you have any ability to get a life but please for the love of Beamer… GTFO our message board.

If you think I’m a tater, your heart or hearts isn’t very good at being right. So if we lose to Clemson next year will you say you’re wrong about Beamer?

I’ve always said Beamer deserves credit for getting Rattler. That was a great get. Let’s see if he can get us another Rattler for next year or if it was a one time thing.

Last edited:
If you think I’m a tater, your heart or hearts isn’t very good at being right. So if we lose to Clemson next year will you say you’re wrong about Beamer?

I’ve always said Beamer deserves credit for getting Rattler. That was a great get. Let’s see if he can get us another Rattler for next year or if it was a one time thing.
Lmao. Now taters are saying “wait till next year”… yall going down. New streak

Try Becks. (Bottles only, cans are for the proletariat) I think you'll enjoy the difference.

Seriously, I always recommend drinking it out of a glass and having at least two. You'll notice that it doesn't lose its snap or flavor and tastes great down to the last inch of the 2nd glass..... and third.
I do like Becks, but it's not as readily available here like Heineken

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT