ADVERTISEMENT

The daily clem troll posts make me happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't help but think they're getting nervous, since they have to run over here, pretend to be Gamecocks and run their mouths to mask their insecurities.
Hopefully Muschamp and the team keep tightening those screws on the recruiting trail and on the field.

Dude, I love it when they go to the trouble of setting up an account to troll us, Wish we wouldn’t ban them. Their post reek of envy and concern. Plus they are so juvenile in their attempts, it’s got to be embarrassing for a Clemson fan with an IQ above 75, there a couple dozen like that.

Yep. I like that the all the other house tater users get to see how stupid their fan base can be.

Sure, everyone has them, but the irony of the taters on here that think they are above the other tater dumbasses that post on here.

Yep. I like that the all the other house tater users get to see how stupid their fan base can be.

Sure, everyone has them, but the irony of the taters on here that think they are above the other tater dumbasses that post on here.
I like level headed Tiger fans on here from time to time, have a good discussion...not the trolls, just a waste of time.

They seem to be over their baseball regional failure. The quiet was nice while it lasted.

Report, report, report.

I don't know if it's 1 pathetic Clemson fan, 2 or multiple. Seems like at least 1 is going to extreme lengths to less subtle. He'll be outed sooner or later but the amount of time involved in all of this is pretty sad.

Reactions: wentzel25
Can't help but think they're getting nervous, since they have to run over here, pretend to be Gamecocks and run their mouths to mask their insecurities.
Hopefully Muschamp and the team keep tightening those screws on the recruiting trail and on the field.
And never forget the game at MooU when the game was out of hand in the 4th and Dablow brought Mr. Watson back in the game just to score another TD. Did SOS ever try to do that the 5 years we beat them, no. He did just enough to win those games and that is all that matters in a football game. I have had a bad taste in my mouth about that ever since, that and other things that i won't elaborate about but you know what i mean.

I really think they're all in shock at the way Muschamp and staff have recruited thus far, even though he has always been a great recruiter. 2 or 3 years ago the taters said that it was easy to recruit at places like Texas, LSU, Auburn, and UF, but Muschamp would NEVER be able to recruit that way at USC. Now that he is recruiting well they're saying, well, we always knew he was a great recruiter, but no way he'll be able to win at USC. I disagree.

During the 5peat they all said we don't care about losing to USC because Dabo is recruiting at a high level, winning in the ACC, and focused on building the program. They all of a sudden care about USC now that they're winning, but they refuse to acknowledge that Muschamp is doing exactly what Dabo did, recruiting at a high level and focused on building the program.
Tater logic: Clemson loses to USC but recruits well and wins in the ACC = Dabo focused on building the program (yes taters, I know Clemson played in BCS bowls DUE TO CONFERENCE AFFILIATION, since USC won head to head)

USC loses to Clemson but recruits well and competes in the SEC = USC sucks and had a really easy schedule

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that Watson came in and took 1 snap and left game so that he could get a proper send off from the home crowd in his last game. We was already up 49-0 so no extra touchdown was needed

I really think they're all in shock at the way Muschamp and staff have recruited thus far, even though he has always been a great recruiter. 2 or 3 years ago the taters said that it was easy to recruit at places like Texas, LSU, Auburn, and UF, but Muschamp would NEVER be able to recruit that way at USC. Now that he is recruiting well they're saying, well, we always knew he was a great recruiter, but no way he'll be able to win at USC. I disagree.

During the 5peat they all said we don't care about losing to USC because Dabo is recruiting at a high level, winning in the ACC, and focused on building the program. They all of a sudden care about USC now that they're winning, but they refuse to acknowledge that Muschamp is doing exactly what Dabo did, recruiting at a high level and focused on building the program.
Tater logic: Clemson loses to USC but recruits well and wins in the ACC = Dabo focused on building the program (yes taters, I know Clemson played in BCS bowls DUE TO CONFERENCE AFFILIATION, since USC won head to head)

USC loses to Clemson but recruits well and competes in the SEC = USC sucks and had a really easy schedule
It's definitely been a bit of a role reversal between the two teams in that respect. The biggest difference is the SEC has never sucked as badly as the ACC during those years.

In some ways, that's how Clemson got to where they are. They used a flawed BCS system and winning a weak conference to get in recruits doors. It was a perfect storm of events for them, and they did what they had to do to get where they are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT