ADVERTISEMENT

The fans are speaking

Selective memory. Halfway through basketball season we were playing lights out and leading the conference or close to it. It was the last month, when we were playing lethargic and losing 7 of 9 when people started drawing comparisons to last year and questioning the coach's methods. And it was never as consistent or as loud as this....never.
You get my point though. If we turn it around everyone will change their tune. If not they will continue to gripe. It looks to me like it's easy to be an armchair qb

You get my point though. If we turn it around everyone will change their tune. If not they will continue to gripe. It looks to me like it's easy to be an armchair qb
One big difference. The basketball team was picked to finish near the bottom of the conference and were nowhere near ranked at the beginning of the year....which everyone was pointing out to those being critical of Martin....that he had exceeded expectations even with the fall off at the end.

Baseball on the other hand....#4 national ranking, #2 in SEC, Best pitching staff in the country. Expected to be a national seed and make a run in Omaha. We have played nowhere near those expectations.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT