ADVERTISEMENT

The game 2018

FLOtiger93

Jan 29, 2017
I feel like the recent South Carolina commitments have been some good players who will fill in key positions. Congrats.

Do y’all have any predictions for the Clemson game this year? Just curious. No harm meant here

I feel like the recent South Carolina commitments have been some good players who will fill in key positions. Congrats.

Do y’all have any predictions for the Clemson game this year? Just curious. No harm meant here
What do you mean? Clemson lost and is not playing anymore this year.

Last edited:

Waaay too early. Don't even have a clue what our offense will look like. Ask after the UGA game and you'd probably get better opinions.

Reactions: FLOtiger93
Clemson will have a dominate DL and a QB in Lawrence who will be playing well by the game with many games experience under his belt by then.

That is my projection for Clemson by then. Nasty D and improving QB Lawrence at the helm.

Lawrence being the QB is no slam on Bryant, just I think Lawrence is a lot better then Bryant from what i have seen.

To early to say much other then I'm sure Clemson will be favored again, but will it be by double digits or not the week of the game, that will be the question.

Too many unknowns right now. I believe our defense will show up, more talented than last year and deeper for sure, but offense is still a question mark with a new and barely tested OC. If Bentley can click we have the weapons on offense to make it a game.

I hate saying it but we’re still climbing and Clemson could very well be one of the best teams in the country this year, so predicting an upset would be similar to predicting we have an undefeated season and are going to the playoffs, which I’m not dumb enough to do.

Way too much relevant sports action still to go this year before we turn the pa . . . . oops, sorry, I forgot. I guess baseball's not relevant, huh?

FWIW, as to your question, I think Clemson wins at home by 7. If it were in W'B, toss up.

I think the team from South Carolina will win that game. Bet the farm on it.

I guess you have not read this book,

ihwx.d92a6b57-c687-4d3d-9ebb-2d83e081e6bc.200.175.gif

This is not a book recommendation by the way

Last edited:

I think Gamecocks will be better, but not sure it will be enough at this point. A Gamecock win would be a pleasant surprise, just not enough at this point to guarantee a win.

Way too much relevant sports action still to go this year before we turn the pa . . . . oops, sorry, I forgot. I guess baseball's not relevant, huh?

FWIW, as to your question, I think Clemson wins at home by 7. If it were in W'B, toss up.

It's June 5. I can understand why you'd want to skip ahead to the next sports season though

Let me put this in the light I can....Screw KKKlempsux.

Well that’s not cool. Congrats on going to supers

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT