ADVERTISEMENT

The Golden Bear

I’m not kidding, while I miss our baseball teams that used to chase post season. I’ve loved the Masters since I was 6 ish.
Shoe, do you have the option of getting out and playing some golf right now, instead of watching it? I hate not having TV sports too, but at least it gives us one less excuse for being sedentary.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
Shoe, do you have the option of getting out and playing some golf right now, instead of watching it? I hate not having TV sports too, but at least it gives us one less excuse for being sedentary.
I do! Live on a course (Grand Coyote) and play every day. Like having my own private course because there are no tourists now and all of the snow birds have gone back home. Great time for golfers! Y'all need to come on down! Oh wait.....

Tomorrow was supposed to be round 1
I truly miss it as well. I was fortunate to attend in 2002 and again on 2003. My son was with me and playing on his high school golf team and was amazed at how "perfectly maintained" the entire grounds were....couldn't find one brown blade of grass anywhere. If you can go, I highly recommend seeing the most beautiful site in the southeastern U.S.A.

Reactions: king ward
My GCC handle tells the story. I love golf and have a love/hate relationship with USC sports. I love to pull for USC teams and hate our mostly mediocre history.
I was able to go to the Masters many times as I had responsibility for our corporate tickets for years and was able to take business clients to the Masters. And then in 1998 I had the great opportunity to play Augusta National. I shot 92 as the severe slopes around several greens played havoc with my short game.
Great experience. Beautiful course that is immaculately maintained.

130pm Today, I’ll provide a postgame update....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT