ADVERTISEMENT

The Grope Thread

I suggest you look at some before and after pictures of USC facilities before making such a statement.

Before and afters are nice until you compare them with other schools now. We are a year or two out from a football ops building that other schools have had for years, including clemPson. Same with IPF. New to us, expected by recruits.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
Boulware admitted they've been doing it all year. Dabo is turning his blind eye, as usual.
Dabo just refused to admit everything Boulware said is true when he realized it was going to be a national embarrassment. Once he realized Boulware's statement was causing even more embarrassment, he distanced himself from it....wouldn't even back his own team in a practice that he obviously knew about and, at least, tacitly approved.

Dabo just refused to admit everything Boulware said is true when he realized it was going to be a national embarrassment. Once he realized Boulware's statement was causing even more embarrassment, he distanced himself from it....wouldn't even back his own team in a practice that he obviously knew about and, at least, tacitly approved.
Sounded like a cute idea until he heard actual adults discussing it in the media this past week.

I thought the same thing. Willing to grab balls and taint well it should be an easy jump to racial slurs. Whatever, it's time to start beating the assholes again.

Its their culture, passed down through the years. There has always been a lack of class associated with their players. Wonder what other methods of getting into head of other teams they deploy. The racial slurs don't seem quite so far fetched now.

Finger Bang
hqdefault.jpg

How would you two even know about these dudes?
The Butthole Surfers are a legendary band. Pretty much anybody who has followed rock 'n roll since the 80s outside the mainstream radio drivel knows exactly who they are. Gibby Haynes is a widely respected musician from TX. Here he is with Willie and Roky Erickson.

gibby-270x300.jpg

I am astonished by that myself. People that are otherwise excellent people - except for an orange affiliation - who don't see anything wrong with the issue. The cult-like mentality of those orangeally-challenged is really disturbing.

Boulware is proving himself to be a disgusting human being.

This is so true

It's more about their lack of humility and how they belittle their opponents in this way. Totally classless just like Watson's shooting his arrow off after a touchdown. Can't ever imagine Marcus doing this sort of thing as he knew how to win with class, unlike the Taters who imitate the obnoxious personality of their head coach.
So true! It's a matter of how to win with class and Clemson's coach & star players don't seem to have a clue about that (even Deshawn after our game talking just like Boulware about it being like beating up on your little brother). I know they DID humiliate us - not denying & we couldn't say anything about that game - but a little humbleness goes a long way. We all have our big mouths on both teams/fan bases, but you'd expect better from their "stars" and you'd also expect better from Dabo about the racial accusation - instead of saying "I believe my guys" implying ours are liars he could've filtered that better by saying we don't condone this sort of thing and we don't know what was said or not since none of us were there, but we'll MAKE SURE it never does, because that is NOT US, etc. This most recent incident (the groping) was deplorable, but Dabo didn't want a distraction at this time so he made light of it so it would blow on by and, apparently, doesn't care what Boulware says or he'd have muzzled him by now. Clemson is like the school bully now that they attained such a high ranking. This latest Ohio St. incident is exactly that - bullying imo - especially since Boulware says they do that sort of thing "all the time" and you're a "loser" if you haven't!

handle 'fondlegate' on his own without legal counsel and/or professional public relations assistance.

The second mistake was in handing over to that moron, Boulware, the primary media communications job for this major, major mess in Dump Valley!

The third mistake? 'Oops! communication from Dabo - the fool backed up Boulware!

Clemson has a mess on their hands and they don't know what to do about it.
I'm just hoping to see round 2 of this.

ADVERTISEMENT