ADVERTISEMENT

The Mayor of New York won't support the Yankee's

Then he's ok in my book
2a80bbf53f3c1d65a36c42c2bf063508.jpg

If I were Governor of the State of South Carolina, I wouldn't pull for Clemsux. If I had to attend games there, so be it. But cheering for them...nope. Not gonna happen. And you can damn well be assured that when any rivalry game was played, I'm in my Garnet and Black.

So I see no problem with him admitting he won't pull for the Yankees. But he should attend the games. That is bad form.

If I were Governor of the State of South Carolina, I wouldn't pull for Clemsux. If I had to attend games there, so be it. But cheering for them...nope. Not gonna happen. And you can damn well be assured that when any rivalry game was played, I'm in my Garnet and Black.

So I see no problem with him admitting he won't pull for the Yankees. But he should attend the games. That is bad form.
ole Nikki would have agreed with you.

The Yankees need to hire Billy Crystal to 'stand in' as Mayor of New York City. That'll teach the 'real' mayor! :D

The Yankees was my first sports team I ever pulled for in my life. I was about 5-7 years old and I was over at my aunt and uncle house and the Yankees were on TV. My aunt and uncle were pulling for the Yankees and hence I have been a Yankee fan ever since. That was in the days of Mickey Mantle. Now quite honestly I don't follow them today the way I once did when Mickey, Whitey, Yogi and the boys were playing.

This^^^^

What he should do give his tickets to a Yankee's fan.. A blue collar Yankee's fan who can't afford it..

He's a Boston Red Sox's fan and will not show up for the game tonight or the WS if they make it...

I live here. He is the biggest punk in politial history. Has nothing to do with baseball. He is killing this city with his liberal agenda. Bloomberg and Giuliani had this city back in working order.

I live here. He is the biggest punk in politial history. Has nothing to do with baseball. He is killing this city with his liberal agenda. Bloomberg and Giuliani had this city back in working order.

Cool, you live in NYC?

The best time I had in NYC was Thanksgiving weekend...

Went to Thanksgiving Day Parade, had to get there around 7 am and on Saturday walked around the city and listen to the Carolina/Clemson game... One of the best times I had in NYC...

He's a Boston Red Sox's fan and will not show up for the game tonight or the WS if they make it...

F#€k Deblasi-douche! The city has gone down the toilet since Bloomberg left. He's worthless.
Myself and most of NYC could give two craps if he's ever anywhere near Yankee stadium...he can keep his Boston jinx to himself.

No. they bought them back years ago, before Steinbrenner had them. Under their leadership, the behemoth of the 1960s went to the cellar.
That's what's happening to my poor Braves. Suits that don't know jack crap about baseball bought them from Ted and they've sucked ever since. Now they're in a new ballpark that nobody wanted and will stink that up too.

He's a Boston Red Sox's (sic) fan and will not show up for the game tonight or the WS if they make it...
NYC Mayor Bill "Big Bird" de Blasio was born Warren Wilhelm Jr. on May 8, 1961, in New York City.

His father, a World War II veteran who struggled with alcoholism, left the family when Bill was 7 years old.

Bill was raised by his mother in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and consequently, took his mother's maiden name, de Blasio, in 2002.

ADVERTISEMENT