ADVERTISEMENT

The National Anthem at Monday's Championship

IrmoRed

Nov 15, 2014
Will be performed by Aurie Engel Schmieding. She is a junior at USC, and a member of the defending National Champion Equestrian team.
She is from Summerville, and found out about 5 hours ago.
If you remember the Bert Bachrach thread a while back, his daughter is Aurie Engel's roommate. I spoke with her parents tonight and they are leaving for Phoenix Friday with their little girl!
Also, she will be performing on The Horseshoe with Darius. She and her sister have played bluegrass since they were 5. Her instrument is the mandolin.
Her mom, Ms. Robin basically sealed the deal with Bert's daughter choosing USC. She is an amazing, spiritual lady who loves everyone.
She was my daughter's children's choir teacher when she was 5.

Last edited:
Will be performed by Aurie Engel Schmieding. She is a junior at USC, and a member of the defending National Champion Equestrian team.
She is from Summerville, and found out about 5 hours ago.
If you remember the Bert Bachrach thread a while back, his daughter is Aurie Engel's roommate. I spoke with her parents tonight and they are leaving for Phoenix Friday with their little girl!
Also, she will be performing on The Horseshoe with Darius. She and her sister have played bluegrass since they were 5. Her instrument is the mandolin.
Her mom, Ms. Robin basically sealed the deal with Bert's daughter choosing USC. She is an amazing, spiritual lady who loves everyone.
She was my daughter's children's choir teacher when she was 5.

Auburn won the Equestrian National Championship in 2016. South Carolina won it in 2015. All in all though, good job to her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT