ADVERTISEMENT

The Official Sunshine Pumpers Thread....

The defense is only giving up an average of 7 points per game in the second half!

Spurrier has made all the Sunshine Pumpers Blood Moon losers. I always tried to be positive but their is nothing to be positive about. Hope Spurrier remembers he marked the Clemson game on his calendar because if he wants to beat them, he better start game planning now until kick off....

Granted our run defense is extremely suspect & we can't seem to get off the field on 3rd down, I believe the only way they turn the season around is if they hold Fournette to under 150 yards next week & they beat LSU & win out. 9-3 & a respectable bowl game.

Granted our run defense is extremely suspect & we can't seem to get off the field on 3rd down, I believe the only way they turn the season around is if they hold Fournette to under 150 yards next week & they beat LSU & win out. 9-3 & a respectable bowl game.
LOL!!!! Are you kidding me? What the hell? What kind of dope are you smoking? I'd love to have some of that !

Spurrier could game plan from now until infinity. He ain't beating LSU with HIS yes HIS absolutely god awful team and he ain't beating Clemson. He has single handedly DESTROYED our program. We may be worse off now than when he took over.

It was poor officiating!!!! That's why we were BLASTED today by a mediocre SEC team...SOS even stated the officials were terrible today. Damn officials, they threw three straight picks in the 2nd half, missed tackles, didn't block, etc.

We don't have contact in practice that why we healthy on game day

We teach arm tackling to catch the other team by surprise. No other team does it

LOL!!!! Are you kidding me? What the hell? What kind of dope are you smoking? I'd love to have some of that !
We are worse off. Lou finished 6-5 in his last season and Spurrier won't win 4 games this year.

The way Kirby Smart is dominating Georgia in Athens today, force Spurrier to retire and sign him up as soon as possible.

We are worse off. Lou finished 6-5 in his last season and Spurrier won't win 4 games this year.

The way Kirby Smart is dominating Georgia in Athens today, force Spurrier to retire and sign him up as soon as possible.

I would take him and hope he could bring in a good OC

Yes we need some younger coach with fire in his belly not retirement

This team is not untalented, but rather it's young and inexperienced.

fraid you're wrong ( they are far from talented) and they across the board aint that young and inexperienced over all

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT