ADVERTISEMENT

The other USC just suspended in-person classes this Fall

I think i get your point just don't agree. I think it has much more to do with 1) a slow federal response after weeks of ignoring it 2) lack of early availability of testing and contract tracing and 3) an inconsistent, state-by-state approach due to the lack of federal coordination and leadership and our President constantly telling folks its no big deal and will soon magically disappear. And I dont really even blame him. I blame those dumb enough to believe him.
So if the president took control of every state, would you not accuse him of being authoritarian?

Do you believe all states should react identically?

I beleive there should have been (and is still needed) a set of national guidelines absolutely. Also, the lack of this is one of the main reasons public health and science experts point to when trying to understand the US failure with COVID. Walls dont seperate US states. There is much travel between them especially in certain places for example someone who lives in Rock Hill and works in Charlotte.

I beleive there should have been (and is still needed) a set of national guidelines absolutely. Also, the lack of this is one of the main reasons public health and science experts point to when trying to understand the US failure with COVID. Walls dont seperate US states. There is much travel between them especially in certain places for example someone who lives in Rock Hill and works in Charlotte.
What sort of national guidelines would you propose?

ADVERTISEMENT