ADVERTISEMENT

The PAC12 right now.

That people set forest fires is precedented and documented. It is not even uncommon. Probably these fires originate from both natural and sinister causes. Both of these have been perennially involved throughout history and in far-flung places. .

That people set forest fires is precedented and documented. It is not even uncommon. Probably these fires originate from both natural and sinister causes. Both of these have been perennially involved throughout history and in far-flung places. .
Maybe they need the Clemson guys over to teach them how to manage forests. (Clean up the depree)

tenor.gif

I don't think anyone is denying people have set forest fires and some of the current fires were set either by accident or deliberate by individuals. What is being challenged is the preposterous theory that a political group is behind the majority of these fires.

I don't think anyone is denying people have set forest fires and some of the current fires were set either by accident or deliberate by individuals. What is being challenged is the preposterous theory that a political group is behind the majority of these fires.
Unless it could be proven, I would have issue with the word "majority".

Unless it could be proven, I would have issue with the word "majority".
That may prove a bit difficult. (C'mon man I know you're better than this)
Oregon Officials Warn False Antifa Rumors Waste Precious Resources For Fires

And then there is this"
The FBI and multiple law enforcement agencies have said publicly no extremist groups are behind the historic wildfires burning in Oregon.
"There are people who eat the bait," said Hiner. "And there are firefighters who believe that there are police officers who believe that there are obviously people within society that believe that."
https://www.kgw.com/article/news/lo...mors/283-4c60b07d-4d97-481e-94c7-214be7c78e8b

I feel bad for the smaller conferences that got caught up in the Big 10/PAC12 power move. Those kids tend to be the one who benefit from game tape in the draft versus better know players in the Power 5.

Don’t feel bad for the MAC, they were the first FBS conference to cancel their fall season. Mountain West did go after the B1G and PAC 12, but they have agency to make their own decisions.

Probably a little of both. I have family in California, and every year they lament the laws/rules implemented over the past 20-30 years that the prohibit clearing of underbrush.
Yeah right? Do not touch the 6 foot deep fire starter floor of the forest. It might disturb the termite population. I truly can’t believe the Amount of ignorance running around free in the world. Much less in charge of anything that matters.

Yeah because no one would do EXTREME things like looting, burning, killing, raping, rioting etc...........for a political cause. I’d definitely say probable over preposterous.

Reactions: tngamecock#
That may prove a bit difficult. (C'mon man I know you're better than this)
Oregon Officials Warn False Antifa Rumors Waste Precious Resources For Fires

And then there is this"
The FBI and multiple law enforcement agencies have said publicly no extremist groups are behind the historic wildfires burning in Oregon.
"There are people who eat the bait," said Hiner. "And there are firefighters who believe that there are police officers who believe that there are obviously people within society that believe that."
https://www.kgw.com/article/news/lo...mors/283-4c60b07d-4d97-481e-94c7-214be7c78e8b

There's nothing wrong with the statement I made inasmuch as it is conditional. Anything is possible in times to come. You have disappointed me. I didn't expect you to wax superior on me. I thought you were made of better stuff.

Yeah because no one would do EXTREME things like looting, burning, killing, raping, rioting etc...........for a political cause. I’d definitely say probable over preposterous.
Ok class, this concludes our lesson today on the Visigoth's. Any questions ?

There's nothing wrong with the statement I made inasmuch as it is conditional. Anything is possible in times to come. You have disappointed me. I didn't expect you to wax superior on me. I thought you were made of better stuff.
I believe you misunderstood by statement in parentheses. I was inferring that I knew you were above the "conspiracy du jour" crowd, and did not subscribe to baseless claims that are easily disputed.

I believe you misunderstood by statement in parentheses. I was inferring that I knew you were above the "conspiracy du jour" crowd, and did not subscribe to baseless claims that are easily disputed.
I do find that it is interesting that in all this talk only one group is ever brought up despite another group who leans the other way having members arrested and being heavily involved in issues in multiple locations. Why just Antifa and not Boogaloo?

Reactions: Harvard Gamecock
I heard the PAC12 coaches interviews last week. PAC12 will play-only if they can test every player after every series to make sure they test "negative".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT