ADVERTISEMENT

THE QUACKING TIGER

MANAFOLD

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2004
Over at SB Nation, which is no more than a Tater propaganda machine, QT is really putting up good locker
room material. Goes on to say our recruiting program is in shambles and goes out of his feeble mind raving about Clemson's rise to king pin in the ACC. Make no mistake, we kick the miserable Tater ACC asses this year and if I were Quack or any other Tater I would be more concerned about their student body being in shambles over minority issues and stop worrying about the South Carolina Gamecocks. They now suffer from the Tillman Curse.

i think that was tongue and cheek and im not sure where u see tater propaganda on sbnation.....i go over there all the time.....i havent seen it.....im not saying its not there.....could very well be.....ive just never seen it

Hey Usa if you haven't heard it you must not be listening very close. Quack knows nothing about sports but loves to put us down. Just saying it does happen

They sure are talking about us a lot. If we land a couple of more OLs, this class will more than fulfill all of our needs for getting back on track; and we currently have a top 15 recruiting class. Not really sure what he means by recruiting program being in shambles.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT