ADVERTISEMENT

The right to be left alone.

Yes. I'd say the right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness covers being left alone. But the fourth amendment guarantees some measure of being left alone by agents of the government.

Is there any such thing?

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?
Yeah, and they ALWAYS read/state that to you AFTER they've questioned you to the max!

Stop bothering me with these threads. Leave me alone. Single life with no kids. Otherwise called boring. Can’t have it both ways.

Stop bothering me with these threads. Leave me alone. Single life with no kids. Otherwise called boring. Can’t have it both ways.
Can’t help but see the irony in this coming from someone with “Solo” in the name.

Yes. I wish to speak with you. Could you loan me some money?

Anything but solo. Wife, 2 kids, 2 baseball teams. I would pay big money for alone time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT