ADVERTISEMENT

The start of the A&M Game was electric

shorecock

Nov 15, 2008
Upstate
From the fans to the opening kick off was intense watching from home. Something was certainly different. Beamer is embracing the culture and trying to change it and man did it show on TV. I'm trying to be reasonable with expectations. I hope Rattler will develop some vision and find his receivers. It just seemed like I was watching the same pass plays over and over. No matter what, a good win for Shane and the program.

From the fans to the opening kick off was intense watching from home. Something was certainly different. Beamer is embracing the culture and trying to change it and man did it show on TV. I'm trying to be reasonable with expectations. I hope Rattler will develop some vision and find his receivers. It just seemed like I was watching the same pass plays over and over. No matter what, a good win for Shane and the program.
Place was ROCKIN. Best atmosphere televised yesterday and probably all year. Impressive!!

Reactions: hahnenkampf
It was awesome . Give a big props to fans at the game and especially the student section. They rocked . One of the loudest games I’ve attended.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT