ADVERTISEMENT

The State online and gogamecocks.com really, really suck

rockingamecock

Aug 28, 2001
Soda City
They have a Josh Vann article today but you can't read it unless you pay and subscribe....the same story is online today at the AJC and it's free to read. The State is the crappiest news source in the south.

They have a Josh Vann article today but you can't read it unless you pay and subscribe....the same story is online today at the AJC and it's free to read. The State is the crappiest news source in the south.
Man, its easy to dodge that "must subscribe" deal BS w/ The State. Delete your history/ cookies and sign out of your Email (Gmail, Outlook, etc) as well as deleting your search history and your access to them is brand new. Works on my Android every time I try it.

Just sayin'. No biggie. Peace Out.

e44714eec81bfec1b534278fbe817222.jpg

Reactions: Gaimcock
So you're saying they want you to pay to read them bash the Gamecocks each chance they get?

Man, its easy to dodge that "must subscribe" deal BS w/ The State. Delete your history/ cookies and sign out of your Email (Gmail, Outlook, etc) as well as deleting your search history and your access to them is brand new. Works on my Android every time I try it.

Just sayin'. No biggie. Peace Out.
Or you can just "Like" GoGamecocks.com on FB....the articles are posted there for free.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT