ADVERTISEMENT

The state reporting Bakich to interview

This guy has had ONE season of 40+ wins, only made regionals twice in five years, lost at UNC this year (which happened to be his only 40 win season)... so he has a much much worse record and overall results in a MUUUUCCCCHHHH easier conference than the coach we just fired had in the hardest conference in baseball?

Ummmm no. We are going to have to get someone better to return to the glory our fans desire. Looks like a "real nice guy" and everything but he would be better suited to stay where he is IMO

This guy has had ONE season of 40+ wins, only made regionals twice in five years, lost at UNC this year (which happened to be his only 40 win season)... so he has a much much worse record and overall results in a MUUUUCCCCHHHH easier conference than the coach we just fired had in the hardest conference in baseball?

Ummmm no. We are going to have to get someone better to return to the glory our fans desire. Looks like a "real nice guy" and everything but he would be better suited to stay where he is IMO

He wasn't handed the program at either school Holbrook was handed. He had to rebuild both. The Maryland squad that won USC's regional were his recruits. Was Corbin's top assistant at Vandy before he became a head coach. Would be a heck of a hire.

He wasn't handed the program at either school Holbrook was handed. He had to rebuild both. The Maryland squad that won USC's regional were his recruits. Was Corbin's top assistant at Vandy before he became a head coach. Would be a heck of a hire.
Sounds like excuses to me and addresses none of the facts. He would be a heck of a hire... for Va Tech or some other irrelevant program wanting to get a little better. What about this guy says to you that he is the guy to take us back to Omaha? I see nothing personally.

This is a different animal than the Big 10.
Is baseball played by different rules in the Big 10 and with 10 players or something? They pitch and catch too and it would be a whole lot easier to recruit here than in the Big 10. Dang Rod you slam him before he's even interviewed ?o_O

Sounds like excuses to me and addresses none of the facts. He would be a heck of a hire... for Va Tech or some other irrelevant program wanting to get a little better. What about this guy says to you that he is the guy to take us back to Omaha? I see nothing personally.
I bet you only looked at his overall record but completely ignored the trends. The guy took over two garabage programs and improved them every season, losing less games than the previous season. But, don't let me stop your temper tantrum.

Reactions: rogue cock
I hope Tanner doesn't screw up this hire. He's a little guy with a big big job at a major university, and still learning on the job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT