ADVERTISEMENT

The statehouse...

Good point. Our forums are open to their trolls. But we can't even post on theirs.
I have no problem banning anyone with a Tiger account. Very few post anything other than hate.
There are a few good ones, but the majority exemplifies the worst stereotypes of a Clemson fan. And you are right, we can not post on their sites...used to not be like that (except for the Bad Apple) but now it is and probably will stay that way.

There are a few good ones, but the majority exemplifies the worst stereotypes of a Clemson fan. And you are right, we can not post on their sites...used to not be like that (except for the Bad Apple) but now it is and probably will stay that way.
Why do we allow them to post on our site? Just curious? I am sure there are those who enjoy their posts.

I heard a 30 second or so clip on Sportstalk on the way home- Dabo going on and on about what great citizens and upstanding men they are developing over there- how high integrity their program is and what scholars the athletes are at Clemz. And oh yeah his main goal is to graduate players- yeah right. I threw up a little in my mouth while driving.

Last edited:
Reactions: SCGCock07
Why do we allow them to post on our site? Just curious? I am sure there are those who enjoy their posts.
I guess some of them follow the rules. A couple are good posters and just like to talk sports. The ones I don't like are those that hide their allegiance and just troll....and we've had quite a few of those recently, some over and over. Most act like they are 12 and just discovered puberty.

I havent seen a tater on here in a while.
Won't be long now. They won't be able to stand this one. LOL
I heard a 30 second or so clip on Sportstalk on the way home- Dabo going on and on about what great citizens and upstanding men they are developing over there- how high integrity their program is and what scholars the athletes are at Clemz. And oh yeah his main goal is the graduate players- yeah right. I threw up a little in my mouth while driving.

Good lord. I'm not a Clemson fan. You want to ban me because I don't think it's a big deal they were recognized at the statehouse? You guys are too sensitive.

I knew you weren't a Clemson fan. I think any South Carolina fan that doesn't have an adequate level of hatred towards Clemson should be banned.

I guess this is the weaker side of the fan base that wants to bury their head in the sand. I think it should have been mandatory for the whole Carolina football team to go and watch it. I do not like those guys coming into our city to get a d*mn parade form the state house. They should not like it too, but not to ignore it, to stare it in the face and do something about it. Bunch of weak souls want it all to go away, get your check book out and help the cause

I just can't imagine Austin hosting any kind of celebratory event for the Texas Aggies or Tallahassee for the Gators or Lansing for Michigan State.

I love my native state, but too often we do some silly-ass stuff in the public arena.

it is the state capitol, they would and should honor them

Gators in Tallahassee
http://floridagators.com/news/2010/4/15/17983.aspx

Michigan in Lansing (i assume you mean UM in Lansing as MSU is in town)
http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2013/05/video_wolverines_honored_at_ca.html

Aggies in Austin
http://www.12thman.com/news/2011/4/25/205228229.aspx

Let's put it this way. It is a slap in the face. Our athletic department seems to just turn the other cheek.

Reactions: RaginRooster
Let's put it this way. It is a slap in the face. Our athletic department seems to just turn the other cheek.

it is a slap to the face, that needs to be address but it is not to be addressed today, i needed to be address back in November

I guess this is the weaker side of the fan base that wants to bury their head in the sand. I think it should have been mandatory for the whole Carolina football team to go and watch it. I do not like those guys coming into our city to get a d*mn parade form the state house. They should not like it too, but not to ignore it, to stare it in the face and do something about it. Bunch of weak souls want it all to go away, get your check book out and help the cause

Forget checkbook to university. Cash in hand. Players win championships

Reactions: 67gamecock
it is the state capitol, they would and should honor them

Gators in Tallahassee
http://floridagators.com/news/2010/4/15/17983.aspx

Michigan in Lansing (i assume you mean UM in Lansing as MSU is in town)
http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2013/05/video_wolverines_honored_at_ca.html

Aggies in Austin
http://www.12thman.com/news/2011/4/25/205228229.aspx

It's a matter of LOCATION, also. In the cases involving, UT, MSU and FSU, none of them are a baseball throw away from the edge of the heart of their campus, i.e, the Horseshoe.

I love Columbia, but dammit, sometimes I wish USC was in Camden or even Rock Hill where we could pester the hell outta the Tar Hole fans!

This is what will make me feel sick. I think they will be popping up all over the border to SC. I travel frequently and am always glad to cross back into SC. Now I may vomit in my mouth a little instead.

mandy-jpg-1488320284.jpg

Reactions: Heyward1
Literally 100 yards from the edge of our campus. These are the fruits of our opponents Labor busting their a$$ and our athletic department being lazy and just not giving a damn. Yes, it is a dead horse. Well, I think our athletic department needs this shoved in their face as much as possible. This is just another reminder. With every reminder, the pissed offness (I made that up) comes back.

This is what will make me feel sick. I think they will be popping up all over the border to SC. I travel frequently and am always glad to cross back into SC. Now I may vomit in my mouth a little instead.

mandy-jpg-1488320284.jpg

Reactions: JSpears5
Is it just me or is the tillman U tiger character the dumbest lookin mascot in the country...i mean it just looks weird...like more of a poor house cat that almost got run over than some fierce jungle creature that's native to the entire other side of the globe

Literally 100 yards from the edge of our campus. These are the fruits of our opponents Labor busting their a$$ and our athletic department being lazy and just not giving a damn. Yes, it is a dead horse. Well, I think our athletic department needs this shoved in their face as much as possible. This is just another reminder. With every reminder, the pissed offness (I made that up) comes back.

Agree.

mandy-jpg-1488320284.jpg

IPTAY is donating enough money to have them installed at all main interstate roads heading into the state of South Carolina

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT