ADVERTISEMENT

The tail of INT in the end zone in a nut shell

world famous 3rd base hecklers

Sep 25, 2011
On 3rd down in the first quarter, Jake throws a perfect INT to TAM... We come away with 0 points..

On 3rd down in the third quarter, TAM throws a perfect INT to us and we drop it... TAM comes away with 3 points...

It's called coaching....

We are a poorly coached team...I bet what we see out in the field on game day is the same thing the coaches see in practice... High passes, drop passes and fumbles, not tucking the ball in... I don't think they hit in practice, it like they are scared to take the hit before catching the ball...

Poor piss coaching...

Reactions: december2209
On 3rd down in the first quarter, Jake throws a perfect INT to TAM... We come away with 0 points..

On 3rd down in the third quarter, TAM throws a perfect INT to us and we drop it... TAM comes away with 3 points...

It's called coaching....

We are a poorly coached team...I bet what we see out in the field on game day is the same thing the coaches see in practice... High passes, drop passes and fumbles, not tucking the ball in... I don't think they hit in practice, it like they are scared to take the hit before catching the ball...

Poor piss coaching...

. . . and, perhaps, a wee bit of piss poor toughness (guts, manliness, fearless fight, etc.)? Can this be coached? Yes, with repeated vocal reinforcement on the practice field and in the team meeting room. Get tough, fellas. This ain't high school.

. . . and, perhaps, a wee bit of piss poor toughness (guts, manliness, fearless fight, etc.)? Can this be coached? Yes, with repeated vocal reinforcement on the practice field and in the team meeting room. Get tough, fellas. This ain't high school.

We lost our Boom and I blame Tanner for that...

Same thing for Frank Martin...Tanner nix that too..

Reactions: Sumptacock
Jake has thrown 3 interceptions in the end zone plus a pick six this season.. He needs to spend some time on the bench! Good Coaches don't accept nor excuse this. I think he is our best QB. But he is not entitled to start unless he performs to a standard that must be higher than he's shown the first half of the season

He's not the same Ray we have come to love...

There is the baseball coach Ray as you described and there is the AD Ray we have now who talk to coaches who lose their temper and cut their nuts off...

I want my baseball coach Ray back...

In another thread, I posted that the football team lacks an identity. Listen, I hate to relive 2010 through 2013, but we had an identity under SOS. Did not win every game, but opposition knew who was showing up and what we were capable of doing.

Sure about that? Ray used to get pretty fired up during baseball games.
Tanner is one of the worst ADs we’ve ever had. Under his “leadership” every men’s program has regressed. I give him no credit for fundraising because all he’s doing is managing Hyman’s master plan. Records, championships, bowls, Big Dance, playoffs, fundraising and overall enthusiasm for the program is the only real way to guage an AD. My enthusiasm is way down. My desire to attend games and contribute is virtually nonexistent. I can point to one guy as the source of my extreme disappointment.

Reactions: Noonoo-33
Tanner is one of the worst ADs we’ve ever had. Under his “leadership” every men’s program has regressed. I give him no credit for fundraising because all he’s doing is managing Hyman’s master plan. Records, championships, bowls, Big Dance, playoffs, fundraising and overall enthusiasm for the program is the only real way to guage an AD. My enthusiasm is way down. My desire to attend games and contribute is virtually nonexistent. I can point to one guy as the source of my extreme disappointment.
And I used to think King Dixon was a terrible AD

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT