ADVERTISEMENT

The ultimate dark horse (will not happen) but name is out there.

nursegirl25

Aug 29, 2005
Without posting name or school--here is resume'.
XXXX has played and coached in the College World Series. He has helped lead teams to 14 NCAA Tournament appearances during a successful 20-year run as an assistant coach. He also won an NCAA championship as the starting third baseman for XXXX.

First year as head coach (2017) had biggest turn around in wins for a power 5. HIs team went from 10 wins in 2016 to 29 wins in 2017.

Just a few quotes I saw from a few Div. 1 coaches.

" He will be hottest up and coming name as head coach by 2018"
" Hands down recruiting genius who will have XXXX to CWS very soon if he is not plucked away"
" Learned from some great coaches at Florida and Arizona. Arguably best combo recruiter/game manager in the NCAA"

Not saying he is even on any list that Ray has but made people seem to think he will be great...

I'll post name if nobody knows.

XXXX has played and coached in the College World Series. He has helped lead teams to 14 NCAA Tournament appearances during a successful 20-year run as an assistant coach. He also won an NCAA championship as the starting third baseman for XXXX.

First year as head coach (2017) had biggest turn around in wins for a power 5. HIs team went from 10 wins in 2016 to 29 wins in 2017.

" Hands down recruiting genius who will have XXXX to CWS very soon if he is not plucked away"
" Learned from some great coaches at Florida and Arizona. Arguably best combo recruiter/game manager in the NCAA"

Not saying he is even on any list that Ray has but made people seem to think he will be great...

Good Lord, just say who he is!!

Why not post name and school?????

Good lord calm down I was just seeing who might guess. Almost trivia like.
And congrats Davis rt12----yea mark wasikowski. Purdue went from 10 to 29 wins and he's been at Florida, Zona, and Oregon. Cat can flat out recruit but so could chad.

Someone from a team with 10 wins and 29 wins in his last 2 seasons? Um...no.
Agree but I messed up original stat..He was NOT there in 2016 for 10 wins....Showed up this year and they hit 29...Not our guy but pretty nice 1st year turnaround.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT