ADVERTISEMENT

The very best of luck to the U. of South Carolina's Men's and Women's Basketball teams.

You're falling into Tater religious practices. Pray to be injury free, and to play our very best. Praying to win implies that God will honor your request and ignore the prayers of other misguided Baylor fans.

Reactions: uscdoug
Come on Now! Be nice to big Freddie Cocky. He is a G amecock. We all pray sometimes, especially, if it is something we really want. Sickness, good health etc. There were prophets and others praying to God for strength to defeat other nations, through warfare. Does God really care which team win. My point is, Be nice to Gamecock.

You're falling into Tater religious practices. Pray to be injury free, and to play our very best. Praying to win implies that God will honor your request and ignore the prayers of other misguided Baylor fans.

Actually, I'm praying for us to win and no players from the Baylor squads to get injured.

Last edited:
Come on Now! Be nice to big Freddie Cocky. He is a G amecock. We all pray sometimes, especially, if it is something we really want. Sickness, good health etc. There were prophets and others praying to God for strength to defeat other nations, through warfare. Does God really care which team win. My point is, Be nice to Gamecock.

I believe God can do all things, I believe in Jesus Christ and one must accept him as their personal savior to have ever lasting life. I believe God can create luck and why not create some for the Gamecocks. Baylor has had more overall success than we have so I am praying that God pours out his bucket of luck on the men's and women's basketball teams this weekend.

Reactions: cocks25
I believe God can do all things, I believe in Jesus Christ and one must accept him as their personal savior to have ever lasting life. I believe God can create luck and why not create some for the Gamecocks. Baylor has had more overall success than we have so I am praying that God pours out his bucket of luck on the men's and women's basketball teams this weekend.
I love Freddie, and we both love our Gamecocks and ETSU and the mountains but we differ on our higher powers which is ok....some of us like as a higher power Buddah, mother Mary, the Dali Lama, the Pope, etc...God I hope there is no such thing as everlasting life...I want an end, imagine you could never die? That would be awful...

Anyway, Go Carolina....beat that Baptist University from Waco...love you Freddie...thought about you at the Southern Conference Tournament....your Bucs did well!!!!

I love Freddie, and we both love our Gamecocks and ETSU and the mountains but we differ on our higher powers which is ok....some of us like as a higher power Buddah, mother Mary, the Dali Lama, the Pope, etc...God I hope there is no such thing as everlasting life...I want an end, imagine you could never die? That would be awful...

Anyway, Go Carolina....beat that Baptist University from Waco...love you Freddie...thought about you at the Southern Conference Tournament....your Bucs did well!!!!

Thanks for the compliment about my Bucs, love you to man. Hey, speaking of ETSU this years marks the 10th time the team has made the tournament. USC, and I love USC, has only made the dance four times I believe. Anyway, my junior year at ETSU in 1967 the BUCS did some damage in the NCAA. We made it along way. We ended up losing to Ohio State, who if I'm not mistaken, lose to UCLA in the championship game that year. In those days any team besides UCLA was playing for 2nd place.

On a completely different subject, an friend of mine whose daughter finished ETSU and still lives in Johnson City said they were going to tear down the mini dome. Why???

ADVERTISEMENT